style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WK............we don't mind a bit of mischief on this thread hun.:p :p

and flirty,dirty stuff is de rigeur as well:p

but it never hurts to have a little telling off /culling to encourage the others.I go away for a couple of days, and they're off flirtying and dirtying behind my back with any old Tom Dick and Harry.......you must maintain some standards girls please:D

Standards ..... Hmmm .... that's rich coming from you. You started this thread and set the standard we all aspire to.

And if you will ignore us .... you mustn't be surprised when we look for entertainment elsewhere .... it can get very lonely being an Angel without the Harem Master around.

Have they got any :grin: :wink:

As many as the Master taught us.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And if you will ignore us .... you mustn't be surprised when we look for entertainment elsewhere .... it can get very lonely being an Angel without the Harem Master around.

sometimes.............not very often,i admit............I have to work for a living......strange things like a mortgage to be paid, and food to be put on the table at home;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

please dont argue master and queen t :(xxxkia

hun..........this isn't arguing.............this is teasing;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Kia, she's lovely .... leave her there. :)

Now Cf, we know you don't like leaving us, but if you are gone for more than 24 hours we get withdrawal symptoms. :(

And being poor soft females we respond to the first bit of flattery that comes our way. ;) You know very well we wouldn't do the dirty with anyone but you .................... well ok, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Jean Claude Van Damm maybe ..... but mere mortal men don't stand a chance, we're selective. :p

sorry wrong person kk thought you were t yes ill stand and watch while they slog it out thank u T ill leave her there then and only louis for me all that french ohh lala :pkiaxx

teasing and dont call me hun otherwise ill tease too ;)well if you and me are watching who is he teasing then or shouldnt i ask :Dxxkia

he's teasing the bossy one from Yorkshire;)

cf..that's a mistake, you'll suffer for that:rolleyes:

If he makes you go "oohh la la" Kia, hang onto him ...............................

I've never found one yet that took my breath away :( ............... make me breathe a bit quicker maybe .................. but that was usually cos I was legging it in the opposite direction. :D

If he makes you go "oohh la la" Kia, hang onto him ...............................

I've never found one yet that took my breath away :( ............... make me breathe a bit quicker maybe .................. but that was usually cos I was legging it in the opposite direction. :D

Queen T :D:Dand yes to the clouds above ;)kiaxxx

Awwww Cf, I'm in a good mood.

You can tease me all you like and I promise not to run away ..... how's THAT for a good mood. :D

Now THAT is a good mood..............just a shame I've got to leave early tonight..........places to go and people to see again tomorrow:rolleyes:

Oh poor old Charleyfarley,

He's always on the town

But he's not chasing women,

He's driving up and down

Looking for a likely place

To sell his company's wares,

He really needs some sympathy

Does anybody care?

Of course we do dear Master,

We're loyal through and through

And hope you get what you deserve,

Of course you know we do. :rolleyes:

Oh dear, busy busy busy :rolleyes: ............ poor Cf, you working while some of us are still in bed. Shame really .............. I don't think.

you are so kind and understanding:o :o

I only come on here for the support and empathy and encouragement...........and go away with dog's abuse;)

I wonder why I keep coming back for more?:p :p

hey woolleykat.

read your post from earlier, regarding flirting etc. dont dismay, its all in good fun. if you cant have a bit of light relief on here for an hour or so, and have a laugh with friends, then what has the world come to.

besides, its stallions against angels, SO YOU JUST KNOW, that conflict will follow somewhere, somehow ha ha !

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

ha ha ! now thats the kind of fun i'm on about.

stallions nil etc, i dont think so. a false sense of security you are in. i have to admit it though, i think i could settle for a 50/50 score. ( now come on is that a deal or is that a deal ).;)

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

you see, thats the problem. stallions, when they hear a good deal grab it, but angels, well, they have to check with the others first. go on woolley, stand up for yourself and say " today i am doing what i want, and yes bazak it's a deal "

go on , I DARE YOU !

have a nice day !!