style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya angels and all future eunochs boy you were busy last night wish id stuck around mind you rubbish at poetry werent u lot good :Dstill laffin now what a hoot and all these new mugs i mean members to intiate boy are we gonna be busy wheres kat ??kat will you get your head out of the bottle of whiskey we got work to do girl warm up the cauldron get the potions ready;)have all the angels had a good day welcome new angels tigs and hc love the poems perfect company for the Queen T HB hope your brave enough to last :Dand blue where are u gone already that lasted a long time didnt it the record up to now was blacky 3 days but blue could be going for award 1 day :Dthanks T lilac fav colour ;)see you all later night owls xxxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scared them all off again, I think.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Evening, oh lilac one.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Thanks Kia, love a brew. And as per your request .....

Blueskies, blueskies, where are you,

Rooster, Uk, Crusher too?

You came in here to have a laugh,

Then in short order all cleared off.

What's the matter, can't you hack it?

Or have you gone for bombproof jacket?

You won't need it, I'll be good

As long as it is understood.

Respect is mine in this here Harem

Or intruders, I will scare 'em.

I can be as soft at butter

If only kind words you will utter.

Insult me or one of my girls

And you will join in Crusher's twirls.

So do come back and have some fun,

And I'll be good, I promise hun. :D;):p

Not a lot you sultry siren, seems your crown has slipped!

Notice my 'Devil May Care' attitude? That's cos I've been told that you are all like that old TV programme, All Gas and Gaiters. You just blow your way thru everyones thread and put the wind up us all, but now that I know it's only WIND, you don't bother me any more :p :p

I'm off to tell the stallions to tell them to start eating as much charcoal and ripe apples as they can.

It's gonna be a WINDY night tonite ladees, not Angels, I looked through the square window last night and saw you all dancing around wrapped in net curtains with all them tassels and things jigging all over the place, is that what they call 'bump and grind'? and of course, there was not a pair of wings in sight.

Enlightened of Ipswich

xxxxxxx

Ohhhh, brave words little man.

Those greenies been blowing down your ear have they? Well I notice they've not come back for another helping!!! Speaks volumes that does.

We save the rpancing and dancing for the Hallow's Eve when the sight will make many a man's blood run cold.

A Choir of Angels, wings unfurled,

Dancing till mens toes were curled.

Silks a flying, feathers too,

Oh mere mortals, what will you do

To stop we Angels in our dance

As we twirl and dip and prance?

Why not join us in our capers

Instead of standing like some gapers?

You might like it if you try,

And with the Angels you could fly.

ohhh fighting talk square eh well us angels will stick together did i not treat you well little square dont you want my chockie bickies anymore :rolleyes:or is this just another ploy :Dkiaxxx ps could have made a poem out of that but hey i leave that to you T xx

I'm around still, been busy behind the scenes. .

How are you all tonight?

That is'nt bad Kia. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

That's not bad at all Kia. :)

Hiya uk, I'm fine thank you, it's nice of you to drop by. Your fellow greenies seem a little leary of joining us tonight! You been telling tales fly boy??? ;):D And how are you? You been working hard and flying high?

Hey KK, the Master will be mad as fire ..... you pinched the 3,000 post. :cool:

Don't worry, as a mod I can cull the rubbish from the thread if you like. Then 'The Master' (ha!) can have the 3000th post. Come to think of it if I cull all the rubbish then she can have the 20th post.

There's no rubbish at all on this thread..................it's all hugely intelligent ,witty, and poetic,informative,interesting, and chatty as well.

and we'll have less "Ha's" please:eek:

Charleyfarley is the Harem Master and our beloved leader who must be obeyed at all times

robbyD.......I've edited this quote to make it make more sense..........................but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hey KK, the Master will be mad as fire ..... you pinched the 3,000 post. :cool:

and KK's more than welcome to the 3,000th post..........;) ;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

There's no rubbish at all on this thread..................it's all hugely intelligent ,witty, and poetic,informative,interesting, and chatty as well.

robbyD.......I've edited this quote to make it make more sense..........................but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Now the first sentiment I'll agree with, the second ..... well you know my opinion on that one :roll:

And the next time you call me robbyD I'll take strong exception and go off in a huff. :shock:

And the next time you call me robbyD I'll take strong exception and go off in a huff. :shock:

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh the temptation...................can I resist????????????????:p :p :p

"Resistance is futile" as Crusher would say

But go ahead Master and "Make my day",

Cos I will come back to torment you soon

And you'll feed me honey from off a teaspoon.

So just call me Queenie or Queen T to you

And I'll call you Master as I usually do. :p:D

Hiya uk, I'm fine thank you, it's nice of you to drop by. Your fellow greenies seem a little leary of joining us tonight! You been telling tales fly boy??? :wink: :grin: And how are you? You been working hard and flying high?

We are all busy Queen T. . . I'm at work so will have to go. Maybe back later. Kia's getting good. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Blimey, some of the names of the posters below have turned green...........this thread must have special powers;)

Exterminate, exterminate 'em

Oh those Daleks, how I hate them.

Going round and round and round,

Don't you wear a hole in the ground?

C'mon uk, join right in

Help me with this pile of tin.

In the Tardis I want to stick him

But he'll have to go and slim.

He's too round and far to lumpy,

Short and fat and very dumpy.