style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Lord Icycle .... welcome back. I hope that hot sun in Cyprus didn't melt you too much.

We could've done with your abilities as protector of the ladies of the harem the other day, an intruder by the name of Lord BlackadderII invaded our santum and made a nuisance of himself. I had to eject him personally.

And since then we've had greens and pinks popping in to put their contributions online, it's been very hectic.

:eek: :eek: :eek: and to crown everything, Charleyfarley's been kissing Kia.

So now we have a cold un too? Her name would not be .....Gracie?
errr no comment ;)Lord icycle welcome back are we to assume you will resume your former post :DSQ im still waiting ;)kiaxxx

ICY.......he of the 474 separate claims;)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=121785

hiya mate how goes it:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Morning everyone......

As last weeks little game, with the switching off of the server, was so much fun, I thought we could have another one. I suggest we have a sweepstake competition,to see which happens first on here........4000 posts,or 20,000 views. As I write this the figures stand at 3,413 and 16489, so if you want to enter you need to give me two figures..........FIGURES, (not fingers).............and the closest one wins.

I'll start.......I think it'll be 20,000 views and 3901 posts.

We'll have a handicap system so that the sooner you post,the bigger the prize, and no cheating please green and pink people;)

and anyone who suggests that I'm a sad barsteward is disqualified

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Hey Lord Icycle .... welcome back. I hope that hot sun in Cyprus didn't melt you too much.

It didnt melt me much, as i was in the cuban sun lol

got on the plane to come back and it was 36 degrees got off the plane 9 hours later in manchester and it was 5 degrees, still struggling to get used to the temp lol

:madgrin:

Ooops, got my C's mixed up again. :eek:

You'll have to keep wrapped up in something warm then till your poor little body gets aclimatised. Don't want Lord Icy with the sniffles.

Cf .... now would we call you unattractive names? :p

Posts 3,782 ..... views 20,000.

What's the prize then ..... cos if it's kisses off the boss ............ can I pass please? :rolleyes:

my brain is not taking in infomation at the moment please can u explain it again CF and dont shout not in the mood really :confused:and as i won the last one do you want me to enter ;)angel me and men dont ask :mad:xxkia

kia..................would I shout at you hun?;)

you have to try and guess which is going to happen first............4000 posts or 20000 views.the figures are on the main Bear Garden page..........it averages out for this thread about 4.8 views for each post.

The thing is, you can affect the figures youself, by posting more or viewing without posting,so it'll be fun, and difficult to predict.

and as you are the busiest poster on this thread, you'll have a good chance of winning;)

well, I'm going to try and post lots and lots, so that i can win:p

POsting lots and lots won't be difficult for you Cf, you can talk the hind leg off anybody's donkey when you get going, so reading lots ot one lines will be in the offing I suppose. :rolleyes:

Plus .... don'tya just hate being second in anything. ;)

POsting lots and lots won't be difficult for you Cf, you can talk the hind leg off anybody's donkey when you get going, so reading lots ot one lines will be in the offing I suppose. :rolleyes:

Plus .... don'tya just hate being second in anything. ;)

pot and kettle sweetie,pot and kettle:)

and i'm struggling with the wording of my answer to the rest of your post:p :p