style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon angel one

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ouch - you poor thing. I was up till about 4.30 here, then a nice friend called me bright and early this morning.

:mad:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

I wish I'd thought of that. I've got a new phone, and it's all I can do to work out how to answer it when I'm wide awake, let alone without my glasses.

Oh yes! I'd forgotten about that.

I can't start on the wine yet - still got writing to do. Going out again later for pizza and cider though.

I do it every Friday and Saturday. My best friend lives around the corner and likes cooking for me. He makes fantastic pizza and has a lovely cat.

:)

Not yet - she is reluctant to stay in the oven long enough, and I don't like raw meat.

I don't know where the greenies have gone recently - I think Queen T scared them away with all the rhyming.

:confused:

I'm not getting my email notifications of new posts at the moment.

:mad:

OMG - must stop talking about cooking cats.

:o

don't want any spells put on me!

Phew!

OMG - must stop talking about cooking cats.

:o

don't want any spells put on me!

Pleased you got the words right lol, not started on the grape juice yet then??

Try all sorts of potions - on of the one's like most is very black but a bit on sweet side so have to compensate:) T,V and Coke - lots of V of course - my measures not pub measures - most people who come here and they make me a drink know it's not just any glass it's a 1/2 pint glass for the spirits - who I of course speak to every night;) in the course of my witchery:)

Only half pint glasses?

I'm on the cider tonight. Not yet though - it's in my friend's fridge awaiting me - I bought him 36 cans - will that be enough?

LOL

Well, he might be allowed 6.

He just phoned me. He's decided that he can't watch X Factor without my brilliant wit and repartee, so he's going to record it for us to watch later. But, as he can't work his super dooper dvd + video recorder, he can't record the results. So I've got to record them here and walk back around to pick up the tape later.

I'm going to read his manual while I'm there tonight and sow him how to work it properly.

Jeez, he's an engineer - I'm just a woolly arts graduate.

:D