style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

think ill wait till the last minute tillyouve all given up :pxxkia

the earlier you guess, the bigger the prize:) :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

so.......

the scores on the doors are.

cf.........3901

rb ........3782

kk.........3819

I better get posting and stop viewing so much:) :wink:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

so.......the scores on the doors are.

rb........3782

kk........3819

cf.........3901

I better get posting and stop viewing so much:) :wink:

So Queen T, that must mean we need to slow down the posting and start viewing more!:)

(Then post a bit, then slow down the posting again so I win!:D)

So Queen T, that must mean we need to slow down the posting and start viewing more!:)

(Then post a bit, then slow down the posting again so I win!:D)

never had you down as a voyeur hun;)

we all are CF espically when it comes to you ;)xxkia

:D :D :D

Gonna have to slow it down a lot for me to win KK, :rolleyes: but then ..... I ask myself .......................... not knowing what he's offering as a prize

do I really WANT to win? :rolleyes: ....... And I answer myself..... yes I do .... just so he has to pay out!!! :D

Gonna have to slow it down a lot for me to win KK, :rolleyes: but then ..... I ask myself .......................... not knowing what he's offering as a prize

do I really WANT to win? :rolleyes: ....... And I answer myself..... yes I do .... just so he has to pay out!!! :D

What you forget girls............is I know you'd all do anything to get one over on me.............:D :D :D

One what over on you??? :eek:

now you're being smutty,when i was being serious..................:p :p :p

now you're being smutty,when i was being serious..................:p :p :p

I can see what you're doing CF ~ you're trying to get us to post so you win...... aren't you?:o

Well I can help you (just a little bit) because I need more posts than Queen T so I win!8)

Since when is it being smutty to ask for clarification of a comment? :p

And as I have no intention of helping you to win this competition, I'm not posting anymore tonight, so you're on your own Charleyfarley .....

hope you enjoy the silence!!! :D

Since when is it being smutty to ask for clarification of a comment? :p

And as I have no intention of helping you to win this competition, I'm not posting anymore tonight, so you're on your own Charleyfarley .....

hope you enjoy the silence!!! :D

it's okay..........Hippy- chick's here instead:p :p

]I can see what you're doing CF ~ you're trying to get us to post so you win...... aren't you[/b]?:o

Well I can help you (just a little bit) because I need more posts than Queen T so I win!8)

I can do many things hun........................but even I can't make you post:p