style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's okay..........Hippy- chick's here instead:p :p

hippy..............i can se you lurking on "Stallions" and you know you want to post on here.......................don't resist hun, you know it's bad for you:p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

right...........if no one wants to play my silly game.............I'll play all by myself:rolleyes:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'll just sit here and watch you then CF! :rolleyes:

i don't know what that says about the both of us hun:p

I know you'll keep your competition going in your head!

Then you'll announce that you've won! :rolleyes:

And as for keeping us from abusing you endlessly ~

Stop complaining ~ you know you love it!:)

abuse me, hun, abuse me:p :p :p

right i think this angel needs to go to bed before she says something ill have to edit tomorrow nite angels icy and CF sleep well all didnt mean it Cf mind its never stopped you before has it nite all xxxkia

so.......

the scores on the doors are.

cf.........3901

rb ........3782

kk.........3819

I better get posting and stop viewing so much:) :wink:

so the views are 16909,and the post count is 3461.....

a little more work needed yet, but i should still win:) :)

so the views are 16909,and the post count is 3461.....

a little more work needed yet, but i should still win:) :)

It's nice that you have a little game to keep you happy CF

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

I know................sad aren't I?? but it doesn't take much to keep me amused:) :)

I know................sad aren't I?? but it doesn't take much to keep me amused:) :)

but while they're all in bed asleep(?) I can crank up the post count and keep the view numbers down

and there's no one around to stop me:p

or tell me off:p

or pester me:p

like they usually do:p

all the flipping time:p

so for once:p

I've got some peace and quiet:p

to do what i like:p

hippy.................why haven't you entered my little competition? afraid you might not win?:p