style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wish I hadn't sometimes - an ex colleague of mine asked me what I wanted from a relationship - knew my troubles/thoughts etc. - said companionship, that's all this is really (he's the same with his partner) - will treat me like a queen when got the money but seems to be always when I need it most haven't got, looks like mortgage not being paid again coz of it - AL seems to have got that one to a tee for charges.

Well back to the wine - hope the home brew turns out o.k will save some pennies.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I split up with mine a few months ago as we both realised that all we were was companions. It's great - he's my best friend - but I can go out when I want with whom I want.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

He needs to get his health sorted - seems to use it as an excuse all the time - hates hospitals (so he says) then he wonders why I flip throw glasses etc. (not full, learnt that one) and throw him out only to take him back in the next day or 2. Had a rag at him tonite over same thing - get to doctor so fed up of you being ill.

He needs to get his health sorted - seems to use it as an excuse all the time - hates hospitals (so he says) then he wonders why I flip throw glasses etc. (not full, learnt that one) and throw him out only to take him back in the next day or 2. Had a rag at him tonite over same thing - get to doctor so fed up of you being ill.

No - never throw full glasses. What a waste!

My ex had bad health and severe depression. He'd never listen to me when we were a couple, but now we're not he's been to the doctor. And he talks to me. I think we're going to end up as a grumpy old couple living next door to each other - like Tom and Diana in Waiting for God.

:lol:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Here you go HC .... having met him, he's not really like this but we can all dream can't we??? ;)
well now u come to mention it :pkia is back still feeling a bit light headed is the master around in case i need the kiss of life again :Djust catching up angels give me half an hour to get upto speed ;)xxkia

hi kia. And hello Queen T

:-)

right caught up god u lot wear me out little kia is now a year older birthday yesterday and i never got my birthday kisses off the boys so im waiting boys and master your will be extra special wont it as you forgot again men eh :pim puckering up now :rolleyes:still waiting ..............................................................

hows the angels and queen T kia is just a little fragile today so dont shout alka seltzar anyone just make a quiet one please :Dxxxkia

Happy birthday kia. Hope the day was worth the hangover.

xx

Have lots of each

:-)

It's very quiet in here tonight

kia..........happy birthday for yesterday hun...........I'm sorry, I thought it was next week....................hope you had a great time:p :p

xxxxxxxxxxx

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'm missing the distractions - having to get on with my work.

Still - I do have to get on with my work - not much time left to finish it.

kia..........happy birthday for yesterday hun...........I'm sorry, I thought it was next week....................hope you had a great time:p :p

xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks CF dont forget my birthday kiss unless you had garlic if you have ill give it a miss my party was next week this time last year birthday 27th october and yes got a bit trousered not as bad as some that were there were talking taxis and bean spray need i say anymore taxi driver mortified :eek:not me i might add :Dim just a little tired 3 when i got in ;)xxkia ps im still puckered up but im begininng to get stiff now :pxx

Our Kia's one year older but it isn't such a shame

She's just one year nearer to her 15 mins of fame.

She's puckered for the Master and waiting for his kiss

Eyes closed and lips on fire, she's waiting for the bliss.

I hope he's not had curry or one too many beers

Cos that would just confirm our Kia's worsest fears.

So come on Charleyfarley, get puckered up here please

Give Kia her birthday pressie, stop being such a tease. :D