Credit cards?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been reading around this forum for abit, and i have seen alot of talk about claiming charges for fines from banks, but does this include credit cards aswell? Over the last 6 years i probably have about £200 worth of fines from my bank, but in the past 2 years the fines on my credit cards must be in the £1000's and i would love to know if i can claim them back aswell?

Thanks for any advice or info.

opps, i dont know how i missed it either, i thought it would be put as a different question, but thanks anyway. Now i have loads of money to try and get back, but after reading some of the stories on here, it seems like its a long hard fight, which i dont think is very fair, i mean how can they (banks) be getting away with this?

Well, they've had years of practice, you know...

Anyway, welcome. If you haven't done so yet, please start a new thread in each relevant forum, with a title like "theedge v bloodsuckers1 (with name of company, not actually bloodsucker!!!) and post your updates and queries in each separate thread for clarity.