HDR - v - HSBC

Dougal16T
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!:)

HSBC MAN - A MR ROBERT SHELLEY - TELEPHONED ME TODAY....HE SAID THAT FRESHFIELDS SOLICITORS ACTING AS AGENTS FOR DG 'SENT BY COURIER YESTERDAY (TO ME AND TO THE COURT) THEIR TRIAL BUNDLE!!

I WAS NOT AT HOME SO THE COURIER 'LEFT IT IN A SECURE PLACE!'

I'VE NOT SEEN IT YET!!!

HE ALSO SAID THAT AS I HAD BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN HAVING MY STAY LIFTED HSBC WERE APLYING TO HAVE THE STAY RE-INSTATED, AS THE BANK FELT THAT IT WAS ONLY FAIR (???!) TO HAVE ALL CASES DEALT WITH EQUALLY!!!:confused:

WORRYING: HSBC WROTE TO ME RECENTLY TO SAY 'THEIR SOLICITORS (DG) HAD INFORMED THEM THAT AS I HAD HAD MY STAY LIFTED ON THE GROUNDS OF HARDSHIP AND WAS HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES THEY WANTED ME TO COMPLETE AN INCOME AND EXPENDITURE FORM (ENCLOSED) SO THEY COULD SEE IF THEY COULD HELP ME!!!! THEN THIS MORNING THEY TOLD ME THEY WANTED ME TO PAY IN £38 TO BRING MY OVERDRAFT OF £2000 BACK TO WITHIN ITS LIMIT!!!

IS IT ANY WONDER THEY ARE BEING TAKEN TO COURT? ARE THEY 'FIT AND PROPER PEOPLE TO HOLD A LICENCE????

THE BBC ARE COMING TO EASTBOURNE ON SEPTEMBER 24TH (2.30 P.M.) TO FILM EVENTS.....WATCH THIS SPACE, AND WATCH OUT FOR HSBC (Horrible Sly Backstabbers Club)....

Best wishes to all on this site....WE WILL BE SHOWN TO BE IN THE RIGHT!!

Dougal16T, defo watching this space:D

I refused to fill in their income/expend, as I found it very intrusive:mad:

all the best mate:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Well Dougal thats a first !!! let us know whats in the bundle :)

We all know how HSBC "help people" here's a nice managed loan that you will have trouble paying back before your coffin lid is being nailed down but never mind we will have had the money back off you a million times over by then and we can always put a claim in against your estate.

I see their re-request for a stay as a direct contravention of the FSA/OFT waiver, you have already proved to your Judge you are a case of special need so the case must now be heard or they must make an offer.

Have you told Bank Fodder and Co what they are doing now ???

pete

HE ALSO SAID THAT AS I HAD BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN HAVING MY STAY LIFTED HSBC WERE APLYING TO HAVE THE STAY RE-INSTATED, AS THE BANK FELT THAT IT WAS ONLY FAIR (???!) TO HAVE ALL CASES DEALT WITH EQUALLY!!!:confused:

Having thought about that further, I think its actualy proof that HSBC/DG Solicitors are not interested in the test case or the agreements associated with it, all they want is for all claims to be stopped now on whatever grounds they can think of and as such it is further proof of their ongoing procrastination and abuse of the court process with regard to the money they have deducted from peoples accounts.

pete

Can not belive your post :eek: - the OFT are holding the banks hands going into court by having a pre-hearing agreement and now HSBC appear to be breaking the written document that included filtering out genuine cases - which the courts obviously thought you were.

Why are they suddenly worreid about treating everybody fairly - they have not done so before.

I wish you lots of luck with your endevours. Hope you get lots of expert help

Jan:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

My thanks to Remus, kenny the celt, Jansus and Castlebest.....and everyone

without you all I would never have got this far!!:)

I've now got my hands on the HSBC Trial Bundle..is it the only one in captivity?...watch this space....(sorry not read it yet...but it was 'left in a secure place' by their Courier - IT WAS RESTING AGAINST MY DUSTBIN WHICH IS OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR AND IN FULL VIEW AND REACH OF THE PUBLIC - perhaps this is what HSBC mean by 'secure'!!!!

I think I'll read what they have sent and think about

Highly Shabbily Behaving Conmerchants........:cool:

Remember it's your money they've got.....GET IT BACK!!;)

KIND THOUGHTS TO EVERYONE..

Morning All,

This is an update on the TRIAL BUNDLE!!

Thanks for the e-mail. The attached will show you the 'statement' and pages 199-211 referred to by Mr Shelley in his statement are merely the 'Putting your finances in order' brochure that HSBC issue!

I was informed by a Mr Robert Shelley of HSBC that this bundle was sent by Courier yesterday (4th), the Courier could not get a response (I told Mr Shelley I would not be home until Tuesday evening - away visiting friends) so according to Mr Shelley 'it has been left in a secure place'[The Trial Bundle was left leaning against my dustbin, which is at the front of my property and within 2 steps of the footpath and full view of the public!! This is HSBC's idea of 'secure' I presume!! (and the 'Trial Bundle' was also served on the Court at Eastbourne - a day late!

You will see that Mr Shelley (2 page statement with 2 cover pages) states in para 9. 'It is confirmed that the Defendant is corresponding with the Claimant in order to discuss his current financial circumstances in accordnce with the usual bank procedures'. THIS IS AT THE WORST UNTRUE, AND AT THE BEST MISLEADING.

Because I received by 'special delivery' on 1/9, the attached letter dated 31/8/2007. No previous correspondence or telephone calls have been received.

I also received on Monday 3/9/07 a telephone call from HSBC to discuss my finances, I said 'If you are not going to talk about my charges I have nothing else to say to you' and ended the call. I then got another call on Tuesday 4/9/07 again the same question, 'Can we discuss your account?' My answer 'No', next question from caller 'We need you to pay £38.00 into your account so that you will be back within your overdraft limit'. I told this male (a) exactly what I thought, (b) No I would not be paying them any money until they paid me, and © he should record all of the conversation and 'escalate it' to someone 'further up the tree!'

The remainder of the file which runs to 240 pages is as follows:

01-01 Account types

03 - 025 Personal banking T & C (Undated)

025 - 044 As above but dated 09/02

045 - 091 As above but dated 2005

092 - 138 (yes, you've guessed it!) As above but dated 2006

139 - 140 'Bank Account cards and travel' leaflet dated 12/01

141 - 144 'Student and Graduate Price List and Interest Rates dated 10/01

145 - 147 'HSBC Premier price list and interest rates' dated 10/01

150 - 153 'Bank account cards and travel' price list and interest rates dated 10/02

154 - 157 'Student and graduate price list and interest rates' dated 10/02

158 - 162 'Premier' price list and interest rates dated 10/02

163 - 164 'Bank Account cards and travel' leaflet dated 09/04

165 - 166 'Student and graduate price list and interest rates' dated 09/04

167 - 174 'Premier' price list and interest rates dated 09/04

175 - 176 'Bank Account cards and travel' leaflet dated 08/05

177 - 178 'Student and graduate price list and interest rates' dated 08/05

179 - 186 'Premier' price list and interest rates dated 08/05

187 - 188 'Bank account cards and travel 'Price list and interest rates 11/06

189 - 190 'Student and graduate price list and interest rates' dated 12/06

191 - 198 'Premier' price list and interest rates dated 12/06

199 - 199 Copy of letter dated 31/8/2007 to me regarding 'completion of income and expenditure'

200 - 211 'Putting your finances in order' brochure

212 - 240 Copies of my bank statements from 03/07/06 - 22/08/07

I hope all this helps!

If you require any further info please let me know.

Kind regards

Howard (Dougal 16T)

p.s. : BBC TV will be filming the events at Eastbourne County Court on 24th September for the 'Money Programme'01.gif

Hello Pete and everyone else,

At no time in Mr Shelley's statement does he (on behalf of HSBC) deny their charges are excessive, and at no time does he state they are reasonable. Basically it is a load of c**p (pardon my french - or 'excusez-moi' as they say). The bundle is not indexed, not labelled, and the ring binder is plain white with no markings on it to identify it!! Further it does not set out the case for the defence in any manner shape or form!....and was filed a day late!!

It appears to be a lot of paper intended to put off a claimant and yet I feel this is another example of abuse of process by HSBC, as there is , in my humble opinion, nothing in this a Judge would need to read. In essence it is not what should have been filed - it is NOT their case against my claim, it is just a lot of.....:eek:

However, I intend to serve a subpeona on Mr Shelley so that he has to appear, having produced a witness statement which is filed on behalf of the Bank!

Any thoughts anyone.....please don't be shy - I can take it!!:cool:

Best wishes to all of you...

Kind regards

Dougal

Hello first to lolly and then to Bill,

Lolly my date is 24th September 2007 at 2.30 p.m. at Eastbourne County Court and the BBC will be there filming events for the 'Money Programme'! Thanks for your good wishes - don't forget if I can help, just ask...I might be able to...!:)

Bill, if your claim has been acknowledged this does not neccessarily mean that it has been stayed, you could phone the Court office at Northampton and they will tell you, but you should receive a 'General form of Judgement or Order' from the Court which will tell you the claim has been stayed and all the details - IF it has been stayed...if not ...keep going....I am pleased to try to help, this site has been fantastic for me and has helped me no end. Everyone is so good and kind.

My best wishes to you all - a photograph of the DG 'Trial Bundle' will be posted here shortly - for those of you who like a laugh, :) those who are of a nervous disposition :o should remain seated whilst viewing the image (once it has been posted!!)

Remember -.... 'let's be careful out there!'

My best wishes to you all - a photograph of the DG 'Trial Bundle' will be posted here shortly - for those of you who like a laugh, :) those who are of a nervous disposition :o should remain seated whilst viewing the image (once it has been posted!!)

have you put the first in captivity in a cage or is it too timid for that? :D

pete

oooh, sgt. esterhouse wasn't it - one of my all time favourite shows!

you go, dougal - i really like reading about your exploits!

looking forward to seeing the famous bundle!

Lolly my date is 24th September 2007 at 2.30 p.m. at Eastbourne County Court

how daft do i feel?!! i dont know where i got the 6th from. looking forward to seeing DGs bundle. they obviously left it where they felt it belonged. i file a great deal of their clients information pretty much the same way, to be honest!

Good morning Pete and Lateralus,

Firstly Pete, I couldn't reply yesterday as this creature was very hungry and has eaten my cheque book and bank card..!!....typical Horribly Sly Backstabbers Club members behaviour.

However once I took it's photo it went to sleep....pictures to follow...

And Lateralus...well remembered, yes it was Sergeant Phil Oosterhaus from Hill Street Precinct! As an ex-pc myself I thought the show was brilliant!

Photos of bundle to follow....it looks as exciting as cold custard!!:(

Best wishes to you all and thanks for your fanatstic help and interest....

......'Let's do it to them, before they do it to us....'

Regards

Howard (aka Dougal.....that's the Westie in my avatar!!!)

Do you want to post them on here Dougal?

If so then I would recomend regestering with photobucket.com.

It is free and very secure. Once you have an account you can upload pictures from your computer to your "album". Then they will have a code that you can use to put into the reply box and it will show the picture!

Well as expected thats pretty unremarkable but it is the only one in existence as far as I know :).

I think on a level playing field you should win hands down but as you know from all the other threads here playing fields have a habit of tipping unexpectedly at the moment.

All I can say is good luck and be prepared for the unexpected, If HSBC pull something out you haven't seen before tell the Judge its not allowed or at least ask for an adjournment to consider your next move ;), but you know that :)

all the best and fingers crossed

pete