Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Johnny

Tried to PM you. Have you got it ?

Chris

Have replied by PM chris - thanks,

John.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to go out tonight, Latty et al, but have a great cyberparty - sounds like fun.:D

Latty , while we're on the subject of Barclays - I meant to ask if you'd read 'johnsworlds' thread on his visit to court in support of his daughter - there's quite a bit to be hopeful about there, although he didn't quite make it. One more answer might have swunfg it for him.

Whatever, I think it's a learning curve.

Stay cyber sober

John

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well it is Pim's o'clock in my house. My parents are coming around as it is my middle child's 10th birthday today.

that Barcelona is briiiiiillllliant.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Have a good B'day bash Jo! Enjoy the pub Lat! Get the wine down you Audry!

Me and mrs F just coming to the end of our 1st bottle of white wine.

If everyone is on here later it should be wild!

Any mod's watching, be ready for major editing in the morning!

Barcelona............ fantastic!!!!

Lets hear it then Johnny!:o

Who has done a better version of The Great Pretender than Freddie???:p

Come on Jo lets have a link for that one then!!!:)

I've just had a listen to jo's link (thanks jo), -not bad freaky, but of course The Platters didn't have the benefit of video;) . I liked their sound better. I think we'll have to agree to differ on this one

Nemo me impune lacessit

OK Johnny, I get your point, but the Platters sound was not really unique. There was another 20 or 30 groups who had the same sound. Good though it was, Freddie really does blast the roof off with his version of that song!

If you listen to it enough times I am sure you will come round to my way of thinking! LOL:D

OK another one for you. Who has done the best version of Mr Tambourine Man?

• Haha 1

I'll let you tell me that one, freaky - mainly 'cos I haven't clue LOL:D

Nemo me impune lacessit