ja-de Vs Halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all, I'm fine tilly, how about you, & you emma?

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cleaned the kitchen, did some washing laundry.gif(even managed to hang it on rotary to dry) lol. Took pigeons to Sheffield North, & let them out of basket, for them to go straight home (training toss). I got my sewing machine out, & did some repairs on my step-sons jogging pants, 'cos he ripped the lining. Gonna do some more sewing tomorrow, on some curtains, they need altering to fit our bedroom window, & I'll make a valance for above curtains. so, not a lot really. Starting to fall asleep now though, so gonna have to say nite nite, & I'll see if I can get on here earlier tomorrow, my other half keeps commandeering my laptop lately, but should be able to go on my PC instead, in between my sewing. lol

Nite nite tilly, catch you later xxxx

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jade, you exhausted me just saying what you did!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

HiYa all.

Oh it's not much really, at least, not if you say it fast, hehehe

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't talk to me about wallpaper stripping- I love it, cos its fun and satisfying, job done and all that. But our house is wall to wall wood chip, so I've only done one room up til now.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

No- next week I'm getting a really big skip, and emptying this house of practically everything.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

There is nothing in this house that anyone would want- I'm going to freecycle later, for things like the freezer etc

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

. Took pigeons to Sheffield North, & let them out of basket, for them to go straight home (training toss).

I dont get it. Why drive all that way. :eek:

Just open the door at home and let them out,

that would confuse them...:D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi all, sorry about last night, my lappy was misbehaving itself, & decided to crash, & I'm very pleased to say its now back working as it should. ( I gave it a smack on the a**se,a032.gif & told it to behave from now on) lmaosuper_smilies007.gif

• Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't mind at all, I'm having fun reading down the thread.

SSL, the pigeons do actually go straight home when I let them out of the baskets, nobody seems to know exactly how they manage to get back home, unfortunately some don't ever get back home, anything can happen while they're on their way home; there are the raptors (hawks) that catch & kill them for food. Everyone who keep pigeons are very unhappy when they lose a pigeon.

Tilly are you gonna tell me about those damn PINK STRAPS please.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]