Bonnieblue v Woolwich/Barclays

bonnieblue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I wrote to the Woolwich on 3rd March asking for a copy of charges on my account for the past 6 years and enclosed £10. They replied on 10th March saying "We are sorry you are unhappy with our service..... we will respond to your complaint within 40 days". I received a list of the charges totalling £545 on the 2nd of April. On 3rd April I wrote to them again requesting they refund the charges. Today I received a reply: "we are sorry you are not happy with our service..... we will respond to your complaint by 08 May 2007. Can anyone advise me on what to do now?

Hi,

I wrote to the Woolwich on 3rd March asking for a copy of charges on my account for the past 6 years and enclosed £10. They replied on 10th March saying "We are sorry you are unhappy with our service..... we will respond to your complaint within 40 days". I received a list of the charges totalling £545 on the 2nd of April. On 3rd April I wrote to them again requesting they refund the charges. Today I received a reply: "we are sorry you are not happy with our service..... we will respond to your complaint by 08 May 2007. Can anyone advise me on what to do now?

Hi ok please read the step by step instructions these are designed to guide you through the process.

Ok once the 14 days are up from your prelim letter send the LBA from the template library. Stick to your timetable and not theirs.

My understanding that the 40 days only apllied to the Standard Access Request and not to the request for repayment-I am sure that they only have 14 days to let you have a reply.

If so then you would be quite entitled to issue a claim via MCOL on or around the 25th April(I have excluded weekends).

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Close but not really

First you need a 'prelim' request then a LBA request both take 14 days both require a shedule of charges (spreadsheet), try here, as previously requested > http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

We all have to do a certain amount of legwork (keeps you fit)

And you will feel more confident (you may end up in court)(unlikley, but possible) and and able to help others :)

AL:rolleyes:

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007