HSBCrusher v HSBC - The Battle continues.. claim 4 ready to go!

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.

I still have some more statements to find... but I have stuff going back a long long time.

some examples.

in 1999, excess OD was 27.50, £25 in 1997.

unpaid item in 1998 was £28.

look how they have gone up. :-(

I still have to track down the last few statements... but so far I have back to 1993, and its going to be quite a few thousand! :-D

I have deleted a few netty.

for some reason I suddenly seem to be receiving millions of PMs. :-D

Ill take a peek.

Cheers

Remember what I said about archiving your PMs? You know, when we had our pasty meet...LOL

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you have A CCJ against HSBC you let the Bailiffs handle it, not HSBC's fault people have gone to the trouble of getting a CCJ and then not finished the job.

That article is very biased as is most of the MSE site, just drum banging for glory.

pete

Crush M8 empty your PM box and let me know what you think about the last few posts on these threads... very odd.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/87632-what-cpr-16-4-a.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/84474-could-you-please-help.html

Think I frightened him off only one post when he started and posted in times new roman font too so a cut and paste from Microsoft word, typical illiterate journo, glittery teeth aren’t everything.

Also wondering if richard spud is a div

(Edit) think I found a moley... who has a disclamer in their details?

pete

Hmmm.... this Div chracter...5 posts and all full of sarcastic overtones..... methinks I smell a rat...but CAG is above all that coz it is the best in ensuring people get back what is rightfully theirs Thanks to all (except Div) for their contributions

Richard, I would put money on the fact that non of those outstanding claims are CAG members, we make sure our members get their money we are good

Hi guys:)

CB I second your words, because of you guys I feel strong and confident and ready to bring down HSBC, my thanks goes out to many of you whatever the outcome

CAG is all I talk about at work because you all are so 8)

peace:)

oh look, Mr Div has gone.

funny that.

inbox duly emptied.

Richard, I would put money on the fact that non of those outstanding claims are CAG members, we make sure our members get their money we are good

I will take a moment to think of someone who hasnt got all the money back from HSBC (other than those who settled early because they need the money of course)

still thinking

mmmmmmmmmmmm

nope, cant think of anybody!

long live CAG! :-D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks