HSBCrusher v HSBC - The Battle continues.. claim 4 ready to go!

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - You seem to have so many successful claims can u advise on this one..I am in process of taking on HSBC but 5 years ago I got into a mess with Royal Bank of Scot ...ended up closing my account and handing my debt to a collection agency - you can imagine how much that debt has cost me over the last 5 years paying an agreed sum back per month ..can I claim off RBS for this and all the interst added by selling to a debt agency??

Thanks for the support folks, this would be really difficult without you guys.

As we speak my dearly beloved is digging through boxes finding the remaining statements... looks like they go back about 20 years.

I made my first claim against HSBC back in May and got my offer in June, and I crossed out the confidentiality clause then sent back the acceptance form.

Of course, very new to all of this back then.

Just spotted a potential problem... that could cost me a few quid.

Anyone spotted it?

Phoenix, you are not included in this, as you are of course all knowing.

Crusher, is it that on your acceptance form - although you crossed out the confidentiality clause you didn't cross out a clause saying you would not bring future actions against them?

OR is it that HSBC used to be the Midland Bank and with the Griffin long gone you can't prove that HSBC are responsible?

OR is it something to do with confidentiality?

Oh I don't know....put us out of our misery Crusher!

Claim against First Direct - WON - 29th March 2007

did the acceptance form say you wouldn#t file again for those charges and some of the charges are within that time period?

is your dearly beloved going to leave you because you are never there - always on line and going to get a big alimony payout?

i mean d.b. gets the alimony and it's going to cost you a few quid?!

We will pay you this time, but please please please go forth and multply and never ever darken our doorsteps again - in fact we are going to take out an action in court stating that you are vexatious litigant if you even look at one of our branches again? well am I close?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

sorry, bad evening last night (see the bah humbug thread) and I had real trouble trying to use the site.

Looks like its all better now :-D

I need to look at the exact wording of an offer, and I cant find mine, which is suprising as I have 3 of them! :-D

First paragraph of my offer refers to "charges levied on your account in the period from xxx to xxx", the dates being the first and last shown on the schedule of charges.

Final paragraph says "That payment is made in full and final settlement of your claims arising from the charges applied to your account in the period referred to above and by accepting this payment you agree not to make any other claims relating to charges for the period stipulated above.".

This particular offer seems to leave the way clear to claim before and after the period of the current claim. But I have seen other offers which lacked clarity over dates.

Thanks VT.

Yes, I could remember what it said, but not exactly.

This is good news.

My concern was about interest. I don't think this will give any problems.

I will be starting off my 4th claim very soon.

I have statements going back to when I was a "Griffin Saver!"

Mr C and delightful Debs will be hearing from Crusher once more.

And yes, it is great fun.

Crikes. Just had a thought. I banked with NatWest 10 years ago and the reason I moved was charges. Hundreds if not thousands of pounds worth.

If you don't have your statements in box like Crusher and Mrs crusher can you get them under SAR / Data Protection or does it only go back 6 years?

Claim against First Direct - WON - 29th March 2007

• 2 weeks later...

just read throught every page on this thread (eyes hurt a bit) - well as crusher knows im near my mcol and had a letter from mr langdale too blah blah letter.

i have a question for mr crusher -

you thought about going on the trevor mcdonald show or just ring the bbc and see if they will give a you a show of your own.

i can see the title now

the super adventures of HSBCrusher

(H)e (S)eeks (B)ankers to ©rush

just a twisted thought may be lucrative may even get your own series.:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks