Taking Cabot to court for failing to supply HSBC CCA + Distress etc

tbern123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is clearly just a toothless, useless, semi masonic drinking club for the boys.

What is the point of this organisation if they really can't do much about anything, except, err...exist.

Perhaps a follow up letter should ask: "what exactly is it that you do?"

Suggested answers? Get to wear a meaningless chain of office every three years? Have an annual dinner in the West End? Exchange funny handshakes?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The letter to CSA was a waste of time but useful in that it will add fuel to the flames when the matter is brought to court and useful when the FSA get to grips with these scumbags and realise the CSA are interested only in their members interests and the consumer can go to hell.

Tamadus we always welcome people of energy, talent, intelligence and with a GSOH to the Cabot Fan Club. Please hop on board with your broadside ready to fire.

Hmmm energy levels are on the red, my only talent is singing badly in the shower, intelligence is always doubtful but I do laugh a lot :)

This should be good as I am already challenging the Cabot look alikes over at Asset Link, Maybe I can send the same letters to both of them and save myself some typing lmao

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

I reralise that Tbern is upset at the response from the CSA but I hope he will smile when I tell him I am about to officially join the Cabot fan club :)

getting the opening broadside ready to send tomorrow

:)

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

They let me in Tamadus! :D

That's very true Andrew :wink:

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

I did warn Tbern a few weeks ago I was joining and have kepot a close eye on the thread because there are so many similarities to the Asset link group of companies.

In regard to which the ICO have now replied that GEMoney are seriously in the worng over my SAR and they are writing to them and Lo and behold what should arrive :D

Now I can get down to hitting GE, but thats a story for another thread :)

Terminator, Sea Horse (thought you were on board anyway) you are all welcome - strength in numbers. Now it is slightly quiet on here but there are more plots here than on an allotment so keep watching, posting and investigating and adding to the case building.;)

I was browsing around my credit report with credit expert and found this

in the key explaining the graphics used.

8.gif The account is defaulted. You have failed to keep to your credit agreement and have not responded satisfactorily to requests to put your account in order. As a result the credit agreement has ended

Is this correct, how do I confirm that if a default has occured the agreement has ended?

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Hello again all well since my reply from mr Maynard via cabots (had sent letter to Kings hill) i have recieved no futher response to my CCA request which was sent 6Th December 06 so who do i report them to now they are way over due for compliance I decided to leave them long enough to hang themselves.Mr Maynards response to my request is posted earlier in this thread, basicaly denying all rsponsibility and not liable to supply the information requested all Citicards responsibility and cabbot the same firm as Kingshill etc. etc. if i have put this on wrong thread please let me know and move it if neccessary.

All letters to Kingshill No1 Ltd are being answered by Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd. All reference to who bought the debt is referred to as Cabot Financial and all communications one makes to any of the companies are referred to as Cabot Financial or Cabot Financial Group - talk about confusing and ALL of these are seperate Limited companies all within the group.

My distinction, and we must not forget : as I have said before is that if one supplied goods or a service to any one of these companies and that one went bust NONE of the others would pay you out - so how can they go on implying it the other way around.

They are getting the messege slowly as we detect things changing slightly but they have a long long way to go to get their act together.

ACT - the way they perform

ACT - the things they ignore

ACT - about time they changed it and became professional and knew what they were doing. :D

"Quote:

Originally Posted by Bailiffchaser viewpost.gif

speak to this lady at hm customs and revenue about trading dcas which are dormant according to companies house.

judith sweatman 08707853833 "

Did you all see this post on the mass complaint sticky thread??

Could be interesting conversations going on about a certain "dormant" company who are still trading , writing to CRA's, trying to get court claims through court to gain money etc... :D

well kinshill and cabot cashed my cheque but the people at A&L was £10 for a copy of he cheque. Anyone any ideas how to get it for free. I don't want to give a bank any money I don't have too? Can I say to the bank that I have suspisions the wrong company may have presented it and would they then investigate for free? Explaining to the bank that Kingshill is a dormant company etc. Might do it anyway and see what happens.

Mod note;While I understand your emotion please be more careful with words -they are libellous

Debt Mountain, tbern et al, there's something extremely fishy going on here and the penny, although I hate to admit not noticing before, has just dropped. DM you just prompted me to look again at Kingshill No1 following your post above as I was sure they were a trading company. Not a bit of it, you are right, they are dormant BUT..... do you know Kingshill No1 Limited were the previous trading name of Cabot Financial (UK)Limited and for some reason they have swopped the names over on 15/01/2007 ?

Cabot Financial (UK)Ltd were the company that would have been buying all these debts under their previous name of Kingshill (No1)Limited so would have been trading at the time under Company Nos 03757424 and Kingshill (No1) Ltd is now a Dormant company No 03514391 they just swopped names over - WHY?

This might also explain why people are saying it's not Kingshill putting the defaults on anymore. Beggars belief doesn't it?

Bear this in mind Debt Mountain when putting your case together, because it'll come back and bite you in the mub !

• Haha 1

Hello everyone,

If this is the case, then wouldn't they have to inform everyone who has an account/debt with Kingshill No 1 that the debt is now owned by Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd?

Jeff.

You would think they would have to, unless of course they are trying to dodge the bullits by this change.

Are they not now sharing our personal data with a further seperate limited company? yet another breech of the DPA to add to the list.

Where is Tbern when you want to read a good long rant!!!!:grin:

Don't forget CABOT FINANCIAL (EUROPE) LIMITED Company No. 03439445 All the documents I have are from the the Europe version with Kingshill buying the debt and instructing as their agents.

It's a change of name. The same as Chartered Trust becoming Black Horse Ltd. For my Hillesden case the lawyers produced the company house print out to prove that Black Horse Ltd had previously traded as Chartered Trust. This was their entitlement to pursue the debt. The judge was satisfied that a change of name left Black Horse with the same rights and responsibilities.

It did however leave BH in trouble with the Information Commissioners Office for some time. Incorrectly registered address.

He didn't come looking for trouble, but trouble came looking for him.

When the smoke clears, it just means he's reloading.