Taking Cabot to court for failing to supply HSBC CCA + Distress etc

tbern123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Buggins would make a very handsome mascot. :p We could get him some regalia and perhaps a drummer or bagpiper to accompany. He dribbles a lot too as some teeth missing.:D

"he dribbles a lot too has some teeth missing" :D:D

Could send him to work at some companies? as Exec - he'd fit in well?:D

P.S. Buggins would make a very handsome mascot. :p We could get him some regalia and perhaps a drummer or bagpiper to accompany. He dribbles a lot too as some teeth missing.:D

I could bring my pipes!!! What a great idea!!! Get him a hat and cloak and we're off!!! :lol:

Seahorse

You guys are just wild. :D :D :D Scanner/printer/fax up the creek at the mo but will take a shot of the feisty feline and post it for your delight. Seahorse on the pipes? Wow...they used to frighten the living daylights out of the Hun...so to descend on the KingsHill fuherer bunker with the pipes wailing and the moggy dribbling (and even pooping) along with a hand held video for a future episode of You've Been Framed would be sweet indeed. LMAO;)

"he dribbles a lot too has some teeth missing"

Wow didn't know you knew what I looked like....

Remember to Watchdog tonight.. They said last week it was about Debt Collectors

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

Calling all Caboteers. Debt Mountain meets them in court tomorrow (31st August) at 11am. All send positive vibes to him tomorrow at the appointed hour.

Very good Luck Mountain, let us know how they crumble please :)

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

I was checking my credit file last night (experian) and saw another crackes from our pals.

Under useful addresses it says

Institution Name

KINGS HILL (NO 1) LIMITED:

Address Details CABOT FINANCIAL (EUROPE) LIMITED, PO BOX 241, WEST MALLING, ME19 4NA

Institution Name

KINGS HILL (NO 1) LIMITED:

Address Details CABOT FINANCIAL EUROPE LTD, PO BOX 241, WEST MALLING, ME19 4NA

another bit of ammo for my bundle.

Don't know if I have seen this before or not?

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

OH MY LIFE!

I joined up to CAG today as I was interested in having a looksie if it was genuine....I had a look at this posting and crikey...you guys and gals are serious!!!!

Fantastic work peoples...I wish I knew about you when I had A+L to contend with.

I was sat here smiling like a cheshire cat at the letters you'd sent...keep up the great work!

OH MY LIFE!

I joined up to CAG today as I was interested in having a looksie if it was genuine....I had a look at this posting and crikey...you guys and gals are serious!!!!

Fantastic work peoples...I wish I knew about you when I had A+L to contend with.

I was sat here smiling like a cheshire cat at the letters you'd sent...keep up the great work!

Why thank you and welcome to the forum, we lookforward to your input...

Ok, as you will all know, I sent a SAR to BOTH Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd & Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd..

Guess what I get through the post today !!!!!

We thank you for ("your" missing) letter dated 28 January 2007 in relation to the above account and previous correspondence.

We are current looking into all the issues that you have raised and shall repond to you in substantive terms as soon as possible. (Better me within 40 days or your in even more trouble)

We thank you for your co-operation (always a pleasure, anything I can do to help)

Yours sincerely

Sue Pratt

Customer Assurance Advisor

C.C Cabot Financial Group Legal Department

Now this letter made me smile for the following reasons.

1) Ms Pratt has dropped Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd from her job title

2) It was on Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd headed paper (so nothing from Kings Hill (No.1) then )

3) C.C Cabot Financial Group Legal Department. (As Cabot Financial Group is another limited company, does this mean that my personal data has now been disclosed to a third company ?????????)

So still nothing on the now infamous Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd headed paper.....

tbern123 vs Cabot

Same thing tbern, I'm not so brave as to put them up on line though yet :D

Wrote to Kingshill got posh new paper from Cabot Financial Europe Ltd ( not a naff photocopy this time) but covered in the usual drivvel... oh how I'm going to love responding :D

I do hope so... I can't wait to see the Kings Hill logo.....

:o

tbern123 vs Cabot

lol, I won't ask what you have been doing with their paper..

tbern123 vs Cabot

I sent an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to both cabot and kingshill. Got a reply today on the same lovely new cabot paper saying, thanks for the request (cabot) but as you had both joint accounts and single accounts with us we need a £10 from each of you.

No problem I will get that off to them tomorrow but I wonder if I will get the same from Kingshill as the exact same issue will arise there. Same accounts, same joint and sole accounts. The 40 days are up before I meet them in court. Whats the bets they don't actually reply in time?

Just chequed my bank and both the Kingshill and Cabot cheques have been cashed.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Please also accept this letter as my formal instruction to Cease and Desist in the processing of my data.

The above was taken from post 21 and was sent to them on 1st November 2006. The date is very important here..

This is something else I have been letting them hang themselves with...

As Data subjects we have certain rights, these include:

Right to prevent processing likely to cause damage or distress.

10. - (1) Subject to subsection (2), an individual is entitled at any time by notice in writing to a data controller to require the data controller at the end of such period as is reasonable in the circumstances to cease, or not to begin, processing, or processing for a specified purpose or in a specified manner, any personal data in respect of which he is the data subject, on the ground that, for specified reasons-

Now this is where it gets interesting... Ok remember the date, 1 November 2006 (3 MONTHS AGO)

(3) The data controller must within twenty-one days of receiving a notice under subsection (1) ("the data subject notice") give the individual who gave it a written notice-

• (a) stating that he has complied or intends to comply with the data subject notice, or

• (b) stating his reasons for regarding the data subject notice as to any extent unjustified and the extent (if any) to which he has complied or intends to comply with it.

And you will never guess. They have failed to respond to my request.....

(4) If a court is satisfied, on the application of any person who has given a notice under subsection (1) which appears to the court to be justified (or to be justified to any extent), that the data controller in question has failed to comply with the notice, the court may order him to take such steps for complying with the notice (or for complying with it to that extent) as the court thinks fit.

They just keep standing them up and I just keep knocking them down.

tbern123 vs Cabot