Total bankers***won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Rhys,

Fromwhat I understand Michey is about 15 days ahead. By the time I get home from grecce ( fly out tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock OH YES!!!:D ) there better be an offer or poor Rachel will have the thumbscrew treatment!!!

I am going to try a last ditch call this afternoon to see if they will cut a deal. Give me half now in Euro's and the rest when I get back and I will lose the thumbscrews!!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greece !!!! We need you here !!!

Have fun FL, i wish i was going on holiday and forgetting about this nonsense for a while. Any island in particular or is it mainland greece ?

Im thinking about Kefalonia later this year, but as ive never been to greece im not sure.

When i called earlier i noticed the other DG numbers have a message saying 'direct all calls regarding bank charges to Rachel on 0161 ....' so she is probably swamped with claims atm.

Have a wicked time, and bring back some sand to kick in Colin Langdales face for me.

Ive phoned DG once today and once yesterday, but not had a call back.

Blimey !!

Just had 2 calls back from DG ?!?!

First was a guy called Parish (sp) who just said he was returning my call from yesterday. He said he was sorry buy they are totally snowed under and couldnt possibly comment on specific cases.

Then half an hour later, Rachel herself calls me and says that she is aware i have a court date and my 'without prejudice' offer will be sent out as soon as they get to my case.

Awesome !!

WOW!!!! Rhsy, thats brilliant news. I take it all back about poor rachel!

Looks like you'll be getting the first round in!!

I am of to zante. Kefalonia is a great island, but I am biased towards zante as this is third time.

See you all in a week:cool:

Just to update you Freaky, i phoned Rachel at DG again today (A week since the promised offer, and The looming threat of preparing, let alone understanding a court bundle worries me) and she assured me my offer 'will be sent out this week'.

I hope yours is waiting for you when you get home !

Lol Pete, Not quite but i am very polite on the phone, and you know how women love a sexy voice !!!

Rachels voicemail sounds like a 60yr old war veteran from 'nam, but when she calls back she sounds about 17 with pigtails. I cant work it out !?!?!?

(im not fantasising about rachel, before anyone has me sectioned under the mental health act ;) )

Where in the world is Freaky ?

I am back!!!! Hi rhys, good news for you if rachel keeps her word!

As for me, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from the witch! Spent an hour frantically opening mail as soon as I walked through the door, ignoring the sunburn pain and dodgy stomach, but still zippo!

I will be ringing dg today as many times as need to get an answer! I am starting to think maybe they need more of a nudge than a letter.

I'll let you know what she says!

Hi Freaky, Hope you had a nice holiday, I phoed Rachel yesterday morning got a call back late afternoon, def female but not sure it was here.... I was told theyu have thousands of these claims and are dealing wiht them in date order....we are aware of your court date...but will only deal in date order........so depends possibly on when you filed....

hope you have an answer today..........:-)

rockin all over the world

Thank for that Auburn. Yes had a great holiday thanks. I am hoping for news soon as the thought of all that printing is making me want to get on a plane and fly back to Greece. If they force me into submitting the court bundle I will definately put a claim in for wasted time and money ei all the paper and ink. Also they should be made aware of the effect on the environment with all these printers running for hours on end!!!

Sorry, rant over! Post holiday grumpiness!

Just in the mood for a conversation with our rache!!!!:)

Hi PD. I hope you are right. I am getting twitchy about having to prepare the court bundle. What a waste of time and paper that would be. I am getting really p***ed off with DG now. I am having to stop myself leaving death threats on the answer phone!

I go look at holiday pics and chill now. Or I might even go and do some work:)

Huh????? what is the world paperclip thingy???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

It is something to do with adding a link that darkrage was trying to explain to lattie on a thread last night. I can't remember which thread though!:confused:

It is one of lat's. I have a look and let you know. Its clever stuff if you can master it. As you can see I'm not quite there yet!:o

type a word say like

this one

the right click and drag over the word then click the world link button and copy and paste the link into box - hey presto big link is now a word :grin:

I don't have a world link button

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks