Total bankers***won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Now that would be cool:cool:

Date

Dear Whoever

Ref: Your Offer of Settlement

Account: xxxxxxxx

Sort Code xx-xx-xx

Claim No: XXXXX in XXXX County Court

I acknowledge receipt of your letter date xx/xx/xx and your settlement offer of £XXX

I accept your offer as full and final settlement only for this claim of bank charges made on my account between xx/xx/xx and xx/xx/xx(dates of first and last charge)

I accept this offer without prejudice and I reserve the right to make any further claims should you apply future charges that may be considered unlawful under common law or in violation of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 or Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.

I will be willing to withdraw my claim upon receipt of unconditional full settlement of my claim.

I am also not prepared to agree to any confidentially clauses you try to impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £xxxxx, in order to be afforded this privilege by myself.

I trust that you will find this arrangement acceptable.

Yours Sincerely

Just adding this so I dont forget

Prevaricating = Actively avoiding things AKA deception

icon1.gif Re: HELP! In between MCOL/County Court Stages

no need to start a new thread - we'd have seen your other one wayne, but as you are here.

all completely normal.

however - you should have sent a copy of your breakdown to the court - now that it is a local court - send them one immediately with this cover note:

After You Have Issued Your Claim

Your POC's state that you will be supplying a schedule of charges, but MCOL does not allow you to attach it to your claim at the time of filing.

So, once you have filed your claim, you need to send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

Quote:

The Court Manager,

Send this to the address of the local court

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

I apologise for not having sent this earlier to be attached to my claim.

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, i too have taken a strange dislike to my postman. I swear to god he only gives me my post every other day. Filed MCOL on 28/02, so if i havent heard anything by the 25/05 im going to get prepared for court, as ill only have 3 weeks until my hearing.

Cant wait much longer for my 42" Plasma and PS3 dammit !!!

:D

chickens? Pots? Youre making me hungry now!

AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The postie just sneaked past the house and i'm sure he was looking at the door and chuckeling!!! The swine! I think hes been got at!!!!!!

just starting a claim on behalf of my nephew. He has only had the account for just over 3 years and the charges only ammount to £219. That may seem a small ammount but to him it's a fortune at the moment. He was only 17 when he opened the account so I think the prelim will be enough.

Got statements on line today and completed spreadsheet.

Prelim letter and schedule of charges without interest being sent tomorrow!

Thanks PD. I hope this is the last. I can't help myself though, if someone mentions that they have had even a hint of a charge, I jump on my soapbox and rant about the fact they should be reclaiming. of course most are to worried about taking on the big boy's alone and my big mouth goes into auto pilot saying " don't worry i will do it for you".

I should learn to keep it closed!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I should learn to keep it closed!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Not at all freaky.........it becomes an absolute joy to watch the barstewards wriggle.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

For anyone who wants their statements from the bank and are thinking of sending an sar, why?

Register for internet banking now.

You can register for internet banking very easily. Simply go to the HSBC website Home: personal, business, online, internet, banking: HSBC Bank UK and click on register. You will be asked for your sort code, account number, date of birth and part of your security number (If you don't have a security number, ring the bank and ask for one to be created. They will ask a few security questions and then once they are happy that you are who you say you are, you can set up your number there and then).

Once you have registered, you will be given an ID number which you will use every time you log on.

Once you have done all this you will have instant access to your statements going back 6 years.

It is a much quicker process and you can get your preliminary request letter sent much sooner.

Just ask if you need more help!

To view your statements, click on the account in question, then in the left hand column, click on "my statements". You will then see the statements for the last 12 months. To view the previous 12 months click on "next set" and so on.

Then simply print off the statements you need and highlight the charges!

Hi freaky, MitcheyBoo just got his offer, so only another 100 years until we get ours surely !!!!

Ive phoned DG once today and once yesterday, but not had a call back.

Poor Rachel must be snowed under

(yeah right, probably having a sly fag outside, wheres my goddam offer letter b**ch !!!!)

R

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks