Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yaaaaaaaaay archer is days away. I can feel it.......... but I thought that too about 3 weeks ago......... I cant believe theyre letting her get so close to the date, I really cant.

Yeah, no Caz, no Sparky, where have the gone to............ I know Sparky was having a tough time, moving out date and all that, a few tears shed Im sure, but she seemed certain it was for the best, I do hope so, I worry about her too, and Caz won her claim, so maybe thats why she hasnt been about for a bit........... Im sure she will be back on in a bit........... I hope so, it would be nice to find out what shes up to, Lol Lol xxxx She had a mini zoo going on at her place, lol xxxxx

Wendy, from one Wendy to another, loving the word DOSHAROONIED, I reckon we could start our own thesaurus of new words, we seem to have made plenty up along the way,,,,,,,,, lol xxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaw poor Delta............ Lol, sore fingers, lol .xxxxx

And I reckon were the cobblers sunday evening entertainment. I bet they have huge office pary, all log onto a pooter each, and sit and trawl through the threads finding out whose who, lol lol. KW at Cobblers knew me alright and my thread, lol lol, so I do know they do read some of em. Not sure if all, must be hard to tell who is who, Im sure they cant work out all of em, but I bet they do suss quite a few you know........xx

thats the best idea ive heard in ages!!! and it made me laff!!

wonder what happened to sparky? hasnt been on line since she moved out......

id love a staffy i keep looking at the classifieds to see which one ill buy with my lovely money coming soon!

Archer if you would like i can get you a rescued Staffie, no probs, it will cost you £90, for obvious reasons the rescue centre does not give them away. they are all steralised and all temprement tested, I know you won't get a puupy, but you will get a lot of satisfaction knowing you have homed a dog that for some reason has come unstuck. If you are interested PM me.

wonder if ur famous at their offices? lol they must talk about you all the time and now they know ur going for another round!!!!!!!! lol would love to be a fly on the wall!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

enaid i tried that last year... he was fantastic didnt cry or chew and walked great on the lead and was great fun......... except when the kids went to stroke him he kept biting them! and when i had to take him back the kids hated me! so id prefer a puppy this time so i know the history and the kids wont be tempted to kill me in my sleep !!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

oo ang on theyve all gone! bet they thought we wouldnt catch them and y is it always 16!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Lol Lol. I dont mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if they wanna watch, let em............ speshly since it might be the cobblers.................. so yes, they know Im going for round two, as soon as meee chuffing statements and SAR turns up. Theyve cashed the 10 cheque, but still no chuffing SAR info. Naughty Nutty West............ Im gonna keep on their case though..........

Gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdon Bennett!!!!!!!!! Browser just kicked me off CAG for ten mins!!! Cant' believe how much you lot can type in that amount of time!!!

Reckon this thread's attracted the whole world.............. cos they're all logged into it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a new cult!!!!

Ooooooooooooo........... me vino's workin'!!! On a work night an' all!!!!!

Party time again gang!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...........but if they read this thread first............. they'll know exactly how to do it!!!!!!!!

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Yeah Ive had help from UK Aviator, and Paintball on my Crapital One, its still ongoing too...................... although I have to say, they respond much quicker than Nutwest did. They actually seem very efficient on supplying info.......... Mine only took two weeks to turn up. Was most impressed, and have already had offer letter after just 10 days after prelim, (even though its a crap offer), but Im impressed that they actually get back to you with anything that quick. Lol xxx

yep im due to file into court for crap one this week but only after ive done me bundle !;)

im doing monument and barclays as well!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Oh dear, seems to be just us again gang......have we scared the poor little banky spies away.....come back all is forgiven lol. Anyway, back to boring old stuff, nothing to talk about re my claim, although i might phone em again tomorrow just as a sort of daily ritual (what a boring old fart i am), when I get through might tell em my latest recipe for something or other cos i get really fed up talking about my bank charges all the time and the nice nutty west staff might want to hear about the latest recipe, can't actually remember what it is cos have had far too much of the old ribena but I'm sure the recipe said it was a dish best served cold..........

is this what you were on about Hedgey??????

Do feel free to tell me if I'm boring you guys.........I wont report you I promise....

funny how the same names keep turning up, it's as though these are the peeps who will lend money to the most vunerable, or is it that they are the kindest peeps and are trying to be helpful?

Back later gang, gotta just nip to Tesco cos forgot daughter going away with school tomorrow for 10 days and got no midnight snacky type stuff to take with her.....and I might just have a browse in case there's something to cook for tea tomorrow (thats dinner to anyone south of birmingham lol)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks