Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuwwwww................

Obviously you are sound as a pound this morning Parky, hence why you are able to take the mick out of my feeling sick, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

Off to get more lemonade, Lol xxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, sound as a pound this morning and Morning all!

glad you had a good night, I was in bed just after Dr Who how sad is that!

Nice and fresh well freshish so I will do my visiting, make a dinner and catch up later. TTFN

Mornin' gang!

Fendy.............. sounds like you had a fab time last night! So good for you honey! Don't worry - yer head'll be fine after a good kip tonight! (says hedgey who could barely move yesterday!!)

It's a fab day to have a hangover though............ gorgeous and sunny and warm - so lie in the hammock, close yer eyes and think of £15.5K!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

morning all im waiting for merry hill shops to open im off in a minute so i can get my son ready for his dad who comes at 12 (well b4 1! hes never on time) need to find a flipping rabbit! y is it there were loads last week and now none at all!

well natwest has recovered from the great loss they suffered friday and most of the internet banking system is now working!!

glad u enjoyed urself fendy! u deserve it!x

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Lol .............. Fendy's claim crashed the nat west computers!!!!

I'm off to sort sunday lunch out ................ see ya later gang - have a lovely sunday in the sun! Keep yer head lay back in hammock Fend............ no sudden movements today!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Fendy Congrats my love that is fantastic, perhaps not the hangover but the win - I'm really pleased, all these months reading your posts and now you've won after egging us all on.. thanks, welldone, congrats and stay where you are - that hangover won't be cured without fresh yorkshire air and a (healthy grill) fry up...!

Welldone girl, you deserve it

nud

d

y

<--If you think this post was helpful, click on the scales underneath my alias and help me catch up with the others!!

Sky Broadband:

Requested 5/11/06

Letter 6/12/06

Equipment received 20/12/06

Connected 22/12/06

:)

Ongoing problems = 4.5 hours of calls

:x

Moved house 30/04/07

Not connected = 1.5 hours of calls

Complained 16/05/07

New Equipment Received 21/05/07

Connected 25/05/07

No problems with connection, await refund of calls / time ...

:rolleyes:

sorry, small child getting involved too!

<--If you think this post was helpful, click on the scales underneath my alias and help me catch up with the others!!

Sky Broadband:

Requested 5/11/06

Letter 6/12/06

Equipment received 20/12/06

Connected 22/12/06

Ongoing problems = 4.5 hours of calls

Moved house 30/04/07

Not connected = 1.5 hours of calls

Complained 16/05/07

New Equipment Received 21/05/07

Connected 25/05/07

No problems with connection, await refund of calls / time ...

:rolleyes:

WELL DONE FENDY !!!

I'm really really pleased for you hun !

Fantastic news.

Hope xx

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

congratulations!!

well done Fendy!!:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Aaaaaaaaaaw ta peepies, yet again...................... the congrats are making my head feel better. Had bacon butty, lots of tea, and lemonade, and had a kip in the hammock for an hour this morning. Feeling a bit perkier, but dont plan to move much today. Weather is gorgeous here today, hubby gone out to the local farm shop to get some lamb, and is firing up the bread oven in the garden to cook al fresco today, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, most I might have to manage to organise is a nice tray of roasted vegetables, or greek feta salad, but thats it. Nothing else doing, Im doing nothing today, nothing, nothing nothing. Laying back in the sun and taking in the rays,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, with poorly head or not. Ive come round a lot since early this morning,, but still feel sooooooooooo tired as you always do when youve over indulged, Lol Lol. But cripes, the wine frenzy was sooooooooooooooo worth it. Had a fab night, really did. Best celebration Ive had in ages. Well thats it, no more vino now for another week, back on the behaving during the week, my poor body wont stand the amount of abuse I used to give it, Lol Lol. I am a reformed character............ Lol Lol.. Just waiting for Abbey to settle now. I sent them back an offer of reduction (small one, and waiting for Inga to respond to my offer). Shes gonna make me wait I can tell. But already dreaming up lots of lovely things for the money. My mum bless almost cried when I told her about it, Lol............ shes such a lovely iccle mummy............. I do love her................xxxxxx Shes such fun..................

Awwww, bugger. I manage to get CAG access at long last, only to find I've missed Fendy's Fantastic Felicitations. (Sorry... only word I could come up with close to the point that started with F ;))

Sorry about the poorlyness Fendy. But FECKIN WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean we can all use and abuse your thread now without feeling guilty about 99% of posts being off topic?????

Awww, I just can't think of words good enough to express how chuffed I am for you. But bloomin well chuffed I am.

Mine's a Guinness, since you're buying. Obviously. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey fendy............

WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS....Fendy......

So Happy for you......

And if cobbetts and Natwest are reading....I am looking forward to court....lol

What you been upto this weekend fendy??

Can you represent me against Natwest and cobbetts???........lol

I could do with your sense of humour and viscious witt.......lol

They just seem to cry, suck their thumbs and hide in the corner when you contact them.....lol

If I do they laugh at me......lol

Oh and I am upto £3000 in charges from Natwest since Feb 2007.....so the claim is now about £5000......aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh......lol

well done fendy.....can I borrow the victoria secrets catalogue yet???......lol

Russ

Imagine being remembered for a bit of yo ho ho :D

So, you doing ok then, has the hat business got up and running yet? I meant to have a look for the website, but you know me and my memory!

Any decision on Pepsi? you know what my reply would be if you asked for my opinion, but it is so hard.

How are you doing with Cabbots? last post I saw you said they had gone very quiet, I hope you have woken em up:D

Anyway keep in touch, I think there will be a few more wins pretty soon. Enaid x

Hats - moved into a new business unit, and I'll finish her website when I get home. Looks like being busy for her tho. I should be home in about a week's time.

Pepsi. Hmm. No. I've been putting that off until I get back.

Cabot. ARGGGHHH!!!! I've a letter at home saying I gotta pay up. They can go... well, you know what they can go and do. ;) Another thing to do when I get back.

Back to work. Busy, busy. Nice out on the back deck in the sunshine tho. :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay seahorseys back............... well back online, Hellooooooooooooooooooooo seahorsey.................... hows the weather all at sea....................... well has turned yukky here now, all dark gloomy, distinctly thundery looking, and just finished dinner outside, then the rain came, so finished just in time................ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for summer.............. I love summer.

Seahorsey when ya back on dry land my friend.......................

Cripes weve missed ya..................... lovely to hear from you and by now of course you know Ive Won, Lol Lol. Cheque should be with me tomorrow, if its not, then its still on for the phone conference tuesday. Im not pulling out of it, till the cheques in my hand. And like I keep saying, I really couldnt have done it without you all supporting me and holding my hand very tightly throughout the process.................... Seahorsey, its lovely to hear from you.

Wendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and a big hug for Mrs Seahorsey cause I bet shes missing ya like crazy.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaw poor Mrs. Seahorsey. !!! but she has her hats to keep her busy for now.......... Lol xxxx but I think she would rather have her man home, Im sure she would. Lol xxxxx

Veilside, I think the hubbys finished the Vic Secret catalogue, I will leave it out on the doorstep for ya my friend, Lol xxxxxx pick it up whenever ya like, Lol Lol Lol xxxxxx

Enaid, has the weather turned sour over your way, cos its uber weeing it down here now, very story looking, like caribbean rainy season type rain, Lol xxx

god im glad the day stayed nice here,my liccle rabbit wouldve got soaked!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

well my bro used to like it raining while he fished but we had the bad storms thursday!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Sunny ,cloudless skies and very warm. That is North Yorkshire now. :D

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Well is ultra weeing it down, still is, rain bouncing off the conservatory roof, sounds like an elephants tap dance class on there, lol xxx

Archer, u got a iccle bunny wabbit, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. I love bunny wabbits, but I can only eat one. Lol Lol Lolxxxxx

Strange isn't it how the weather is so diffo. Just like the bank claims. Just expect the unexpected. :confused:

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks