Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You dirrrrrrrrrty little snail you!!! You make christina aguielera look positively virginal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm in the mood fer a bit of fun our enaid................ it's party time ain't it? I've not stopped smiling since I read our Fendy's won............ should we have a bit of a sing-song???

You start!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it!!!

But I know the birdie song all the way through!!!! :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I will hold you to that, on the do! and if you dare! I will never type to you again:D

You have never heard of FREE! can't believe that. What about Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Small Faces, Thin Lizzy,Cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nahhhhhhhhhh!!! Are they all real then?? :D

Beatles, Coldplay, Keane, Sugababes (I knoooooooooow!!!), Madonna (lover her - she's my ultimate idol!!!), Queen, Police, Wham (I'm an 80's child......... OK!!!!!!), Donna Summer, Elvis Costello................. now that lot I do like!!!!!!!! Bit of a mix, but what the hell!!! :p

And if you're up for a bit of the birdie song enaid......... I'm with you hun!! I'm thinkin......... me, you and Fendy - trotting up Deansgate on our heels........... du-du-du-du-du-duh! du-du-du-du-du-du-duh! du-du-dur-dur-durrrrrrrrrrr.........du-du-du-du!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Okie-dokie honey.............. if it looks like yer gonna fall, we'll drop yer on yer head!!! If yer out like me.............. where there's no sense, there's no feeling anyway!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D :D :D;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I am feeling the pain already, but it may be the booze, not the drop.!

Do you think we will really have a meet, there is not a lot of takers from the Manchester end, maybe they are all too bloody rich:D

Yer jokin' aren't ya! Rich? Get outta town!!!!!!! :D

I'm on for the meet even with the few we've got. Be brilliant to meet you and Fendy and Steven - and the others. And if there's not too many of us we can have a proper laugh anyways!!! :D

And what was that all about before? I missed it as usual!!! What was the eejit on about!!!! :confused:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

THE GODS ARE SMILING UPON US TODAY !!!

Firstly, Fendyweather just won a £15.5k settlement from NatWest.

Secondly..........

After great discomfort squirming around my attic in the dust and cobwebs......and constant distractions such as old letters from old girlfriends, and pictures of when I had more hair...... two hours later ...

FOUND SOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM MY OWN BUSINESS ACCOUNT RIGHT BACK FROM IT'S VERY OPENING IN 1994 !!!!!!

...SIGNED AND DELIVERED......AND THEY CONTAIN VERY VERY EXPLICIT TERMS REGARDS OVERDRAFTS AND RUNNING MY ACCOUNT IN CREDIT.....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

PM

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Is today brilliant or what??!!!

Wooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooo for photoman and t&c's............... this place just gets better and better!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Don't know, it was just 2 words f u , then I am watching.

I asked what the prob was.

Next there it is again on main thread, same as above so I called him rhymes with cob!

I get cagbotted, but fair doo's and then it's gone

I did report it though on the Manchester thread, no need for that.

That is brill Photoman, I really do think they will be needed sooner, rather than later,. I can't believe we do and still do throw these things out, well actually shred em! not any more:cool:

Funny isn't it? Two years ago, I shredded about 20 years worth of bank statements, paperwork, etc............. and I need it all now - lol!!!! Thank God some peeps have had the brains to save them all - cos we need them!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

1 - 1 apparently!!! That lot need to go fry their own ****e and eat it if yer ask me! Might make em move a bit quicker!!! :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I was tipped off Fendy, so Congratulations! I am so pleased for you as i remember when you were getting nervous starting out. Party hard and enjoy the cash but keep everyones spirits up. Onwards and upwards.

NATTIE

I came I saw I helped. I could do no more.

Well, that one brought tears to my eyes enaid!

Nice one NATTIE, you absolute darling. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol.......... weren't he deaf though!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yeh that's why he said ere ere :D :D:D but then again he might have had the clap (encore) or he may have been a MP in the ouse of lords and they shout that to wake em up when we are at war:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks