Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! And yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and wooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/Wendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beat the cobblers and nutty west into submission and WON IN BLO*DY STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God - can't believe it!!!! Just got back from meeting and this is the best news in the whole wide world! A massively deserved, tear jerking, tissue reaching, red wine suppin' victory to our Wendy!!! All my love honey, massive hug, and a mega mega mega

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! TOTALLY AND UTTERLY BRILLIANT!! RAISE YOUR GLASSES GANG - OUR FENDY'S WON!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Enaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!!! This is one of the moments in life when all you can do is shout and say:

yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and of course:

woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooo!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

party time gang!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Bumpity bump for Fendy's brilliant win!!! Keep it at the top gang.......... we need Parkie to see this as soon as logs on!!!!!!!!! (get yer earmuffs ready though!!!!!)

• Haha 1

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Nice one Fendy, am well chuffed for you.

I phoned the court this morning to see what was happening with mine to be told that the court date has been sent out to me, apparently its 7th August, so I guess I am on the home straight now!

But well done to you, enjoy!

Brilliant ain't it Enaid!!!!! I jumped up and down that much that I went and peed meself!!!!!!!!! Lol............... didn't us three have a ribena fuelled chat about that once!!!! :D

Fendy's a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooo-hoooooooooo!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol.............. I luv yer one liners............. they're the best going!!!! :D :D :D

YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Funny, I was just thinking I dont watch eastenders or coronation street or emerdale, I get my fix on the fendyweather thread, with each daily episode. Then what? she`s only gone and won!........ what happens now to all the lonely and sad?.... to the feeble of mind?...... to all the the log ons needing to log in?........ oh by the way........

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU DESERVE THIS

WELL DONE...........bob m

And there is always panty liners

I'LL GIVE THAT SOME THOUGHT............... I'M TOO YOUNG FOR TENA LADY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

FENDY'S BEEN AND GAWN AND DONE IT GANG............. SHE'S BLO*DY WELL WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Aaaaaw you lovely lovely peepies. Ive just finished reading every single congratulations, you dont know how much it means to me that peeps actually care whether we win or lose on here. I sincerely mean every word of every thank you to you all. I really couldnt have done it without you all, I just couldnt. I would have bowed out ages ago but for the encouragement, kind words, genuine help, (that Michael Browne), gawd hes just sooooooooooooo clever. Im such a happy bunny that nothing can bring me down, not even if England lose the friendly tonight, no matter, Ive just finished delicately sipping my small glass of red vino in the garden, taking it gentle till the footys on, and Im having a whopping big curry with all the trimmings tonight. Will be piggy pogged tummy city. Me thinks open neck jeans will be appropriate after my pig out these eve............ Lol Lol. I wanted to cry when I was reading all the congrats. You all so make it worthwhile.............................. so never give up. Not one of you. It gets tiring, it gets tedious, it gets down right nerve wracking, and it gets just so time consuming that I could have chucked the towel in several times, but the help, love, concern, friendship, and genuine care that you all have for each other is inspiring. I aint disappearing. Im gonna stick around and help anybody else where I can, and have the lovely banter of course too, but I think I better start posting a bit more info on the abbey thread, cos lets be honest, its missed ou a bit hasnt it........................... So onward and upward and onto the next one.......................... thank you peeps. Such feeble words for such huge actions that youve inspired in me.................. LOVE YA ALL, EVERY ONE..................XXXXXXXX

MICHAEL BROWNE is just amazing...................... his knowledge and patience and kindness to newbies and care etc. is unsurpassed. Michael, thank you. It just doesnt seem enough though. Im sorry I cant find a bigger word with a better meaning. THANK YOU SINCERELY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL YOUR HELP. And absolutely everybody.

Just all promise me, you wont bow out, or give up, because it can be done, but I cant emphasise enough, read read read, and have lots of patience......................... cos it will be yours again in the end. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx la la la la la la lala, Im soooooooooo happy. x

HMMPH! NO NEED TO START MAKING US CRY!!! ;)

AND SACK THE FOOTIE............. YOU'RE THE WINNER TODAY!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol Lol Lol. Yep, only one I think.............. Lol.................. OMG, were in for so much stick in Manchester, Lol Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx I just cant wait now, Im bubbling for it. Panty liners or not, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx be easier just to strap a catheter and bag to ourselves that night, lol lol , less loo breaks needed then. Lol xxxxxxxxxxx

And on a different note............. mmmmmmmmmmmwah to you!!! ;) Posh Karen Millen Frock, new pair of Jimmy Choos and the dearest items on the menu tomorrow night honey!!!!! :p

And as for the manchester meet.......... sack it. Us three can just sit on commodes all night - we can pee all night then!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

See ya in a bit - just gotta pick twinkies up!!!

Fendy's a winner............ wooooooooo-hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks