Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol Hedge. You have an answer to everything............... I love the lakes, I know exactly where ya coming from on that one, but hubby wants somewhere with guaranteed sunshine for when we iccle old peepies and full of wrinkles.............. Lol xxx But cumbria would get my vote, its beautiful..................I love England to bits, I dont want to retire permanently abroad, but it would be nice to have somewhere to go to when weathers poopy here, and you just need a mini break. If we had guaranteed sunshine every summer in England, then I would never leave it. I love where I live and I love this country, I think we would be hard pressed to find a better one (country that is) Lol xxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to England!!! Shame about the poopy weather though - I'm deffo with yer hubby on that score - weather stinks (a lot of the time!!!!)

Think (in an ideal world) we could all retire somewhere ultra gorgeous in England but have a lovely little place abroad to spend the winter months - just nice for when the old arthritis sets in!!! Mind you though - wouldn't mind all of that now honey!!! If you ask me............. it beats working yer socks off and just having a bit of guaranteed sunshine for a couple of weeks a year!!!!

Big sigh!!!!!!!!!!!! Why oh why wasn't I born with a blo*dy silver spoon in ma' mouth!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hate to disillusion you Hedjey, but the weather is suppused to be cacky for the next 5 days, looked at the 5 day forecast and its got those black cloudy blobby thingys with the odd bit of sunny splashy doofers, 2 raindrops coming out of the black cloudy thingy tomorrow, one rainndrop and a lightening strike on Friday, then black cloudy on Sat and Sun, but with only one raindrop! So that would be an improvement I suppose from 2 raindrops lol. But that was here in the Midlands, might be better up north. And I think I deserve a medal for describing all that - please tell me you understood and I don't sound like a complete lunatic........

And as my treat can I have somewhere with stables and a paddock at the bottom of the garden? Please?? Pretty please with sugar on top??????

Wendy xx

Hate to disillusion you back Wendy........... but the sun always shines over me!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I'd sooner fry my own sh*te and serve it up for breakfast than watch that crap!!!

Positive thoughts Wendy............... even when there's rainclouds over us - we can still believe the sun's actually shining (aahhhhhhh......... the power of positivity!!! Hang on whilst I get me bikini on!!!!!!!) :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Lol, Im sure theres a song about that somewhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"is just like the sun going down on me" oops sorry, thats sun going down, not shining over, lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Im officially pooped today gang. Gonna sign off for now, got manic day at work tomoz, cant keep up with demand at the moment, and Capital One LBA to sit back and wait for response to. Did that today too, what a day................... I need cuppa tea, fluffy bath robe, and a cuddle before sleep, so calling it a night my friends..............

Weather report, I think we should all be meteorologists, perhaps we could start a CAG weather thread, lol, the most accurate weather reports I have found to date are on the Wi console.................. its ace at worldwide weather and always spot on, for 5 day forecast. check it out............... spot on every time............... Night Night peepies. Have fun....................... and no dissing the banks, lol lol lol, like thats possible. Its what we live for.............. lol lol xxxxx

Awwwww Fendy, nite nite honey - you've had a long day today. I'm right behind you actually........... gotta finish part of daughters criminal injuries claim......... so logging off too!

Big sleep Fend - well deserved after today! And I want you bright-eyed, bushy tailed and full of beans again tomorrow honey!

Lots a love, hedge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

You're right about that Hedgey, I can't stand it, and that bloody Davina McCall is soooooo bloody smug - I could quite happily smack her in the gob!!!!

And talking of sunshine, I bought a new bikini today for my hols, my daughter has already tried to nab it. Super bionic bright lime green and no straps, it'll look great when I've got a tan...if I manage to get to the sunbed before I go otherwise I'll just look like a bottle of pasteurised lol. But my motto is, a girl can never have too many bikinis or too many pairs of boots (although not necessarily to be worn at the same time lol, although, that might liven things up round here....bet that would get hubby out from the garage lol) xx

Totally agree with the boots bit........................ and they've gotta be decent ones an' all! A girl needs a couple of pairs of decent FMB's!! Can't walk round in cheap boots - they do yer feet in!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Boo hiss for smelly feet cos of cheap boots! FMB's?????????? Well........ first bits rude, second bits 'me', third bits 'boots'!!! Where've you been living girl!!!!!!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

They don't half come in handy sometimes!!! Specially when one wants something as opposed to 'needs' something........... lol!!!!!!!!!! :D;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

And on that note, thats me done for the night. Totally cream crackered so gonna have a lovely glass of chilled white stuff then off to bed. busy day at work tomorrow on the grounds that I spend most of my time on here so am loads behind with stuff. Gonna make an effort and catch up with everything tomorrow - I promise boss!!lol

Catch ya tomorrow

Wendy xxx

Ooooh I got about 4 pairs of FMB's lol lol lol. big spikey heeled ones, nothing like heels to give a dwarf a bit of height, lol lol lol xxxxx

Right, back to business, where is everybody i.e. the gang when I need em. Just got in from work, heck its all action, got offer letter from Shabby, charges only, no interest, then whilst Im contemplating that, the little one runs up to me and says oh lady ring today from somewhere called Cobbies and left this number mum, she wants you to ring her back, eeeeeeeek, Im up for a slice of that thank you very much. Im off to ring in a mo, cant wait to see what they want, if they are agreeing to my offer, etc. etc. etc. , lol lol xxxx probs not, nothing comes my way that easy, lol xxxxx Fendy xx Back in a bit, soz to keep ya all on tenterhooks, I promise to pop back when the call is finished. Right off to ring back right now.................... Ooooooooooooo feels like crimbo. Lol xxx Fendy xxx

Lol Lol Lol. Soz, she just rung me back............... been on phone for a bit, soz to keep ya dangling. Right the lovely uber paralegal is off sick, shes ill, (come on altogether now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw poor iccle uber paralegal, lol )............... so she (another lovely lady actually), has taken over my claim for now whilst t'other one is off ill (probs stress), lol lol xxxxx So she asked me to send my e mails that Ive been sending to other lady, to her instead to deal with in other ones absence. So just finished resending all my e mails through from the last week. She rang me back to say she is putting the offer to her clients tomorrow, and will get back to me later tomorrow with a response. I have been very very very fair. Im due £16,004.25 K, all told with charges, S.69 8% interest, and court filing fee as at todays date now. Ive offered to settle NOW, for final figure of £15,500 and no less, not one penny. If they dont come back with a yes, then its telephone hearing on tuesday and Im quite prepared to go through with the whole thing. Really. I think a 500 quid drop is pretty good for me actually, so Im not dropping anymore, End of story.................. Lol. xxxx

Had a right interesting day, had offer today from Inga Kirkman at Shabby Irrational too for all my charges, plus my court filing fee, but no interest. Just a pity I started court claim 7 weeks ago, lol and telephone conference again on 2nd July. Posting that rejection one recorded back to her tomorrow, unless anybody has an e mail for her ???? might get there quicker ??? so sit back and wait again now. Again, I offered to settle for charges, plus court filing fee, plus half the 8% making total of £5500.00 but again no less, not a penny. Will just have to wait and see what that one produces. And low and behold too, Shabby Credit card have sent me list of all charges on hubbys credit card account today too. Yippee, a full three working days before SAR time of 40 days runs out. Im quite impressed, what an eventful day. Daughter said postie was well bogged down this morning. I had 18 letters and parcels today. I reckon theyve been storing em up, Lol....... Just waiting now for HSBC statements, Natwest 2nd batch for claim pre 6 years, Abbey 2nd batch for claim pre 6 years, and Yorkshire Bank ones going back since forever, lol lol lol. LBA went off to capital one today on both mine and hubbys accounts, so its all action in my house at the mo. Do you know what, Im actually really really really loving and enjoying this whole process. I really am. Its very invigorating, and really makes me feel ten feet tall that I can actually do this, and me dark blonde too. Lol Lol xxxx Will keep ya posted tomoz peepies on Nutwest and their coming back to me about my offer, Lol xxxx

Hi there Fendy. What happened to your pic of little cute bunny rabbit. Mind you like the flying pig too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get your pennies soon. I bet your postie just loves you - all those letters - a popular bunny.

Noticed you are going back more than 6 years. Did you just send the SAR as you did before. Think i might go for it

Well I like to chop and change the avatars to be honest, and today my flying piggie have been lucky for me................ its not over till the fat lady sings though as Parky keeps telling me, lol xxxxx.. I sent off my SAR for Natwest 36 days ago requesting info going back to 1996 when I opened my account with them. So far, nothing, not even an acknowledgement of the SAR, so Im thinking they probs are not gonna comply. Not to worry, I will wait it out longer than they will. I can wait. Justice will be mine on going for an older claim too................. Im soooooooooooooooooo hip hop happy today. It just goes to show, the waiting is all worth it.............. even if I end up standing in court in a couple of months Im quite happy to do so to get what is mine, back.............. Im thoroughly enjoying this, I really am............ the waiting is the worst part cause it kind of gives you the jitters a bit, I much prefer for something to be happening even if its something negative, at least its some sort of action. There is no worse action than INACTION, Lol Lol xxxx

• Haha 1

hey fendy how fantastic ..youve waited AAAAAAAges with nothing happening and now......... ta daaa its all coming to gether like the A team used to say!

ooooooo i cant wait to hear what she says tomorrow! i knew something must be wrong with them ignoring ur offer like that! at least that got sorted out.

i dont think ill sleep tnight thinking about if youll get ur money...exactly a week after parkys!!!!yikes im so dizzy i might fall off my chair!!!!!!!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks