HFO services and Cabot finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

how good is the agreement...do you have it yet?

it all depends

you may not have to ask them for anything if the agreement is no good

otherwise you do a FULL SAR and ask for any and all data, including voice recordings or transcriptions, statements, agreements, etc

this will cost you a maximum of £10 so enclose a cheque or postal order, many people prefer the postal order as it doesnt give your signature away

rgds

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i notice that you have only 4 posts, so are quite new

I really suggest that you lurk a little bit and read the FAQ's and have a browse through some of the cca type threads.

I am at the moment looking like losing £4.5k to Morgan Stanley and about the same to barclaycard......

their Consumer Credit Act agreements (cca) are hopeless

rgds

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

i have now in my possession the full history of the directors of HFO you will not ebeleive just how many times they have been bankrupt what a shower at least you will get a good laugh

patrickq1

Please post or pm me for my email :)

I thought you couldnt be a director if you were bankrupt ???

well the good thing is they know what its like on the other side...the bad thing is they seem to have forgotten it

rgds

Dave

Something like this will do the trick

I do not acknowledge ANY debt to your company. I require you to supply the following documentation before I will correspond further on this matter.

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit) - your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account.

2. A signed true copy of the deed of assignment of the above referenced agreement that you allege exists.

3. You are notified that you are obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original creditor or not under S189 of the CCA 1974.

Non-compliance with my request is an offence under the above Act and will result in a report being submitted to the relevant statutory authorities.

As you are aware, a credit agreement that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the CCA and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

Take note at this stage, that any legal action you may contemplate will be both vigorously defended and contested.

Yours faithfully,

dont forget to enclose the £1 fee (postal order)

Dave

cheers buddy

Dave

Hi pq1

do you ever think that they are cursing the day that sites like this sprung up :)

I can imagine them thinking up all sorts of dire plans to try and crash it

rgds

Dave

will take more than a day to type it all in gem but i will get it done asap....

just got this in post today

just got the post now,

HFO say

I have been reveiwing your account history and i can confirm that because of your personal circumstances you qualify for a substantial discount on your outstanding balance,however ,this offer will only be available for 5 days so you need to call me as soon as possible. if you call me today,you can stop worrying about this debt.

if you fail to get in touch,HFO will have no optionbut to instruct solicitors to sue you in order to recover the debt Once the solicitors are involved i will no longer be in a position to help you .HFO will not write of your debt so there is no point in ignoring this situation

i,ll do everything i can to help you ,whatever the circumstances.Please give me a call

yours sincerely

jane parker

well miss nosey( oops) parker i do not owe you a penny do what you have to do...before you do please do not ignore my last correspondance with you 10/01/2008 many thanks

oh ps.please send the CONTRACT as required thank you

for your caring letter

patrickq1

thanks patrick, appreciate it.

with reagards to that letter you have recieved...oh my god , how funny!

I dont think that there can be many people in there office then as we recieved a letter from them just before xmas, it too was signed from jane parker!!! hmmm, does this person exsist?lol

Give you a discount?!...hmmmm, the debt shouldnt even be there due to your PPI!

Well guess they have to try everything in thebook dont they hey!...5 days will pass and i garantee you that it wont go to the solicitors...

will take more than a day to type it all in gem but i will get it done asap....

just got this in post today

just got the post now,

HFO say

I have been reveiwing your account history and i can confirm that because of your personal circumstances you qualify for a substantial discount on your outstanding balance,however ,this offer will only be available for 5 days so you need to call me as soon as possible. if you call me today,you can stop worrying about this debt.

if you fail to get in touch,HFO will have no optionbut to instruct solicitors to sue you in order to recover the debt Once the solicitors are involved i will no longer be in a position to help you .HFO will not write of your debt so there is no point in ignoring this situation

i,ll do everything i can to help you ,whatever the circumstances.Please give me a call

yours sincerely

jane parker

well miss nosey( oops) parker i do not owe you a penny do what you have to do...before you do please do not ignore my last correspondance with you 10/01/2008 many thanks

oh ps.please send the CONTRACT as required thank you

for your caring letter

patrickq1

To cut a long story short. They have nothing or else they would not be offering you a discount.

i think odc they will try to offer their 900 pounds charges and as well as that i emailed both goldfish and morgan stanley yesterday a put up or shut up letter ,so i await the outcome of that i am looking forward to this going to court,both MS and HFO are already in breach of the cca so we will wait as for RUTHER AND TURN SOLICITORS they are only upstairs in same building...perhaps its them who are backing this shower of well i wont say cause i will get botted lol

patrickq1

will pm you tommorrow dave this info i have tracks the directors back to their humble begginings the bankruptcies go back to 1990s the ruling on bankruptcies only began about four or five year ago

patrickq1

Hi Pat

I too would be very interested in getting info about these cowboys but you need to be careful about the terminology used.

Bankruptcy applies to individuals, not companies. Whilst bankrupt, an individual cannot being concerned (directly or indirectly) in promoting, forming or managing a limited company, or acting as a company director, without the court’s permission, whether formally appointed as a director or not. The bankruptcy process initially involves the Official Receiver who can then be replaced by an Insolvency Practioner or IP. The bankruptcy lasts until the bankrupt is discharged which can be as short as 12 months and normally isn't longer than five years.

Companies go into liquidation either compulsorily which again involves the Official Receiver or voluntarily, where an IP is appointed as liquidator. The directors of the company are not liable for the company’s debts (unless personal guarantees are involved or a court orders otherwise). Directors can be disqualified from acting as directors in other companies if the court considers their conduct in business warrants disqualification, which can be from 2 to 15 years.

It may be that these clowns are companies run by individuals who have been bankrupt in the past who have now been discharged or they have just been directors of other companies that have gone into liquidation without the directors being disqualified. Whilst everyone may regard the individuals running the companies as 'bankrupts' in an everyday sense (the misery they will have caused will be the same) to described them as bankrupts may not technically be correct and could lead to trouble from this outfit. Be careful. PM me if you want.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

you are correct doc just looked at some of their info it is receverships and also replacing receivers....i will more or less pm this data as it may also cause some probs for the cag forum in case some of it is incorrect,but your help is appreciated

patrickq1

Hfo Services Limited

Roxburghe House

Lavender Park Road

West Byfleet

Kt 14 6na

Contact Mr A Rutland

Phone 01932 333 800

Fax 01932 333839

E.mail [email protected]

Hfo Uk Holdings Limited

Hfo Uk Holdings Limited