HSBC Paid Up

paper_tiger3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sounds about right gready gits

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

Tell them that you accept their offer as the first installment towards the full amount and send it back

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Well I issued court proceeding two weeks ago and they have paid today!!! straight into my bank account :)

REFUNDED

Hubbys - HSBC £4,165 paid 18/8 after MCOL issued :)

HSBC - £651 paid 18/8 after MCOL issued :)

HSBC - £147 Prel 7/8, LBA 21/8, MCOL 6/9 £241

Hubby Halifax - Prel 29/7 £215, LBA 21/8, Offer rec. £110 22/8, MCOL 6/9 £298

Abbey - £2758 - Prel 26/6, LBA 10/7 - MCOL 26/7 £3,391, offer 25/8 £1,755.94, paid £3567.32 after Case manag hearing

Barclays - £675 Prel7/8, LBA 21/8, offer received £300 MCOL 6/9 £998 - Paid £1,012 before going to Court

well done mine went into bank today too

;)

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

Well done you too!!! :) Have you got many more to do??

REFUNDED

Abbey - £2758 - Prel 26/6, LBA 10/7 - MCOL 26/7 £3,391, offer 25/8 £1,755.94, paid £3567.32 after Case manag hearing

Barclays - £675 Prel7/8, LBA 21/8, offer received £300 MCOL 6/9 £998 - Paid £1,012 before going to Court

Oh yes and now I have that little bit extra confidence lol

Cap one & co op BEWARE

;)

Watch out with money being paid back into HSBC accounts, mine was paid in yesterday and today (after 11am) they have taken the money out!!!! aRRRGGHHHHH!!!!

REFUNDED

Why have they removed it?

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Just for the fun of it I think!!!

I think what has happened is that they made me an offer £330 which I accepted on the condition that they paid me either by cheque or payment into this account, They failed to pay me the settlement in time so I issued court proceedings, the solicitors sent me a letter saying HSBC will pay the full amount, I wrote back saying I wanted a cheque, but they refunded the charges yesterday, husband checked online today (around 10.30) and the money was in there, I have spent some of this money already (about £150) just checked online now and they removed the payment for the charges.

I suspect they have removed it on the advice from the solicitor after them telling HSBC that I wanted a cheque. So no doubt I will have to wait for a cheque when I have already spent some of the money, I have got a good mind to take out the rest (my own money) and say tuff if the account does go overdrawn, but then that looks bad on our joint account (which hardly ever nowadays goes overdrawn)

Oh boy are they going to get an earful tomorrow.

REFUNDED

Just for the fun of it I think!!!

I think what has happened is that they made me an offer £330 which I accepted on the condition that they paid me either by cheque or payment into this account, They failed to pay me the settlement in time so I issued court proceedings, the solicitors sent me a letter saying HSBC will pay the full amount, I wrote back saying I wanted a cheque, but they refunded the charges yesterday, husband checked online today (around 10.30) and the money was in there, I have spent some of this money already (about £150) just checked online now and they removed the payment for the charges.

I suspect they have removed it on the advice from the solicitor after them telling HSBC that I wanted a cheque. So no doubt I will have to wait for a cheque when I have already spent some of the money, I have got a good mind to take out the rest (my own money) and say tuff if the account does go overdrawn, but then that looks bad on our joint account (which hardly ever nowadays goes overdrawn)

Oh boy are they going to get an earful tomorrow.

O dear I bet they will

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Makes you laugh really doesn't it...I mean how ironic !! The bank took thousands off us in bank charges, we haven't had many over the last couple of years, we do these claims and the bank still mucks up.

Well it is going to be a very interesting conversation tomorrow and I will stay on the phone until I get somebody who will credit that money back to my account immediately otherwise I will send them and their solicitors a very unpleasant letter, saying yet again due to their actions they will be causing me financial hardship.

I wonder if a cheque might turn up tomorrow in the post!!! lol

REFUNDED

Actually I am debating going into my local branch tomorrow, what do you think??

REFUNDED

soz wrong thread hehe

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

Just a further addendum to the thread... I asked for my full charges back TWICE. I got them back TWICE. The second time was quicker than the first and didn't involve going to court. However, yesterday recieved a letter. "Following a review of your account we have made a commercial decision to withdraw banking facilities. Persuant to clause 12.4 in terms and conditions, we hereby give you 30 days notice that we will be closing your account numbered 40-XX-XX XXXXXXXX on XX September 2006."

They spat the dummy.

:D

Just a further addendum to the thread... I asked for my full charges back TWICE. I got them back TWICE. The second time was quicker than the first and didn't involve going to court. However, yesterday recieved a letter. "Following a review of your account we have made a commercial decision to withdraw banking facilities. Persuant to clause 12.4 in terms and conditions, we hereby give you 30 days notice that we will be closing your account numbered 40-XX-XX XXXXXXXX on XX September 2006."

They spat the dummy.

:D

spat the dummy ......I love it he he he

well done anyway

xxx Ali xxx

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks