Caught fare evasion in tube station

they have 6mts to do 'something'

if they don't its dead

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:noidea:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. I received a letter from TfL investigator/Prosecutor. The letter reads as follow:

''Thank you for responding to our enquiry letter. Your comments will be taken into consideration when reviewing whis case and we will contact you as soon as we have reached a decision.

TfL now consider prosecution against passengers who are in breach of all TfL byelaw offences and I must inform you that further legal action may be taken.

TfL byelaws can be found at ...

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you further.''

The letter was sent 23 days after I replied to them. Should I send another begging letter to IAP?

I'm extremely scared now.

Thanks all.

scared of what?

you simply jumped at turnstile....

it's not gonna result in a prison sentence and not done under any criminal intent.

exuberance of youth stupid act

at very very worst it will be a warning letter if anything ever happens ..means nothing going fwd.

dx

and they

Thanks dx for your kind words.

I plan to renew my season ticket and write a new begging letter as following, can I ask for any suggestion about it?

Dear Investigator/Prosecutor, 

Thank you for your reply. I deeply regret my actions and the inconvenience they have caused. 

I’m extremely remorseful for my crime. and regret it everyday. I often ask myself ‘’how can I do that thing just because I felt it is interesting. There are a lot of crimes in the world, but feeling it’s interesting is certainly not a reason to crime. I should not crime with any reason.’’ I think about these things every day, and I understand that I can’t blame anyone but myself.

I thanks to the staff who stopped me, as this is a valuable lesson in my life. I told myself that I should never ever repeat such a thing again, and never ever do anything which is possible to be in breach of any law. As a result, I carefully tap my oyster card every time before I enter the station now. I remind myself that I did a wrong thing before, and I should never let it happen again. 

Although my monthly travel expenses do not warrant a season ticket, but I just renew my season ticket (please see the attachment). I understand that a crime cannot be truly compensated for, but purchasing a season ticket offers me a small measure of comfort, knowing that my actions caused a loss to the public interest.

I received an email which ask me to negotiate being class teacher in this summer (please see the attachment). I hope that I could teach the lovely students again, which may not be allowed with a criminal record. I would please ask that you would please provide me a single opportunity to settle all outstanding sums owed outside of court without the need for legal proceedings which would have a determinantal impact on my teaching career.

I sincerely apologise again for my crime. If you need anything further from me to help you please let me know. 

Yours sincerely,

i would wait to see what they do. if anything.

dx

and they

Thanks, jk. I just find that nobody receives OOC now, and the letter said I could contact him if he can assist me further. So I’d like to send them another begging letter to show that I indeed realised my mistake. Isn’t this a good choice?

you WAIT.

dx

and they

There is no human name. The whole letter is:

'Thank you for responding to our enquiry letter. Your comments will be taken into consideration when reviewing whis case and we will contact you as soon as we have reached a decision.

TfL now consider prosecution against passengers who are in breach of all TfL byelaw offences and I must inform you that further legal action may be taken.

TfL byelaws can be found at ...

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you further.''

Yours Sincerely 

Investigator/Prosecutor

Compliance Policing and On-Street Services

if you are going to be using its services yes

if not no.

STOP PANICKING........

yours is not the next move.

dx

and they

Thanks dx for your guide.

Yes, I will use their services, but not often. I usually spend around 80 per month, but the season ticket price is 160. I plan to renew it as long it could help me to show that I will not do it again.

why waste £80:noidea:

and they

I think his point is renewing his season ticket shows it wont happen again.

using contactles doesnt.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

The two stations are DLR stations, there aren’t any barrier. I didn’t tap my card at that time. I forgot his thing before… will TfL find this and think that I’m dishonest in my reply?