Misuse of Retired Persons Freedom Pass +60 uses - TfL refused OOC - now magistrates court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, i should have found this useful forum at the beginning 

I got caught using my mom's freedom card at london bridge back in March, i was so stressed and somehow google'd and find a solicitor to represent me

last week, i got notified from  solicitor that TFL Investigator T replied they didnt accept my OOC request and will continue serve requisition

this totally overwhelming me again, solicitor said there is a no chance for me to turn the page and i am running out of ideas and so much pressure on my chest

i am getting relocating to US, iam so worried this will totally ruin my career and family

before pandemic, iam always buying annual ticket or using my own designated travel credit card, i think i can provide bank statements. because pandemic, i bearly need to travel, last a couple of years on occassional records.

i can see the tfl reply thinks my GP letter about anxiety/depression is not accepted and seen it as post action (my guess), my family/mom had been suffering for a long time decades, this event actually i saw myself is a trigger to me that my mind isnt in good state, i've been actively finding help from mental health which did calm me down for quite a bit.

i've attached the initial letter i wrote (passed by solicitor to TFL), and their last week reply

along initial letter, solicitor also provide two letters from my friends to support my case (if needed i can upload), my gp letters

much appreciated your guidance/help in advance

tfl reply july 2_Redacted.pdf initial_letter.pdf

how many uses?

over what period?

would they see a travel pattern?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Misused of Retired Persons Freedom Pass - my sols replied - TFL replied - no OOC
  • 1 month later...

scan it up please.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

@dx100uk @honeybee13

See attached postal requisition

I am assuming i need pay the fares TFL wanted, and their admin cost, plus up to £1k fine?

is Postal requisition worse than Single Justice Procedure Notice? 

Is there any chance in the court to plea and beg judge to not give me criminal record which could complete destroy my career in the financial industry

TFL_CAG.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to Misuse of Retired Persons Freedom Pass +60 uses - TfL refused OOC - now magistrates court

there is no additional separate 'fine' on top of their claimed sums, though you might get charged a victim surcharge i believe, which is a fixed notional figure.

there is nothing to stop you emailing TfL again pleading for OOC.

and again, there is nothing stopping you on the day from finding the TfL prosecutor for your case and pleading OOC in person before the case. that HAS worked.

dont forget to take enough cash with you to immediately pay the £780.20 on the spot if he agrees.

failing that ensure to plead to the judge in person respectfully, they aren't heartless, but they most certainly not fools, show how remorseful you are and slightly expand upon why you did it. leave till LAST the effect it will have upon YOU personally, and your future.

the magistrate can simply order you to pay £xxx and it does not get recorded on your criminal record, thats down to the judge. so p'haps stating you are willing to pay NOW in cash  'whatever' as long as you receive no criminal record is your goal to get over if all else fails.

dx

and they