Caught using freedom pass, no letter after 2 months

I was caught using my dad's freedom pass back in Feb,

the ticket inspector came to me as soon as i tapped in and i had to show him the pass.

I just told him i accidentally picked it up as we have the same case and he confiscated the card and told me i'd be getting a letter. However its April now and i still haven't received anything so I'm a little worried.

When he asked for my details and address I gave the correct details because I know its worse if you lie. I'm actually just living in London for uni and im from another city, im starting to think I gave the wrong door number for my London address and maybe the letters going to the wrong house and thats why i havent received anything? My home door no. is 40 and my London one is 41 it might have been easy to mix up.

I genuinely can't remember what I said, I was nervous but I remember he double checked my details including the address with someone on the phone and he said it was all okay, surely it matched and my dads address linked to the card should be the correct one for London as well. 

I know it was stupid to use the card I'm very much regretting it now haha, but I'm a nursing student it gets very expensive paying for the tube when I'm commuting far to a hospital on placement, working full time during placement periods for free. 

My dads freedom pass was new in November i havent used it too much as I was back home for a while. I usually used it just coming back from my shift in the evening in as it doesn't work in the mornings and a few times going to uni. My guess is i used it around 20ish times in nov-dec and then less than 5 times in Feb, but im not very sure, and my dad has used it probably less than 10 times.

When the inspector asked me where i was going it was from my local station to my uni not my usual route which was the hospital to my local station, (but the two stations near my uni and hospital are kind of close by). 

Sorry if this is a little confusing,

I'm just getting worried waiting for a letter, I'm happy to plead guilty and pay a fine as I've heard they dont usually put it on your criminal record if so?

I'm almost graduating , applying to jobs at the hospital now and I'm worried it will come through on my DBS checks etc.

Ive thought of contacting tfl and somehow asking them for an update but i'm not sure if it will go well. Is it common for tfl to just forget about some charges or send a letter really late?

Please let me know if theres anything i should do, thank you!

they have 6mts

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...