UKPC/dcbl ANPR PCN claimform - didnt input reg - ignored everything - auto park estate, Eastgate street, Bury st Edmunds Suffolk IP33 1YQ ***Claim discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as i said earlier you need to get reading up.

dont use email. use 1st class stamp get free proof of posting from any po counter, it does not hurt if its a day or 2 late you are a LiP (litigant in person - joe public against the system- you get certain leeway)

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347310-legal-n180-directions-questionnaire-small-claims-track-correct-at-sept-2016/#comment-5088148

3 copies

yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket)

1 wit you

Suitability for determination without a hearing? no (read all the posts in N180 link above for the reason)

the rest is obv

1 to the court

1 to sols (omit phone/sig/email)

1 for your file

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@ihb9 Thanks for starting your own thread.

@Sym01 It would be a damn good idea to follow ihb9's thread, ihb9 has put in loads of superb work photographing UKPC's pathetic signage, all evidence that would be massively useful for your daughter with her case.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The problem is that the snooker hall didn't call in UKPC, whoever runs the whole site did.

The snooker hall must surely know who this is, as this organisation will have given them instructions for the reg. no. keying in.

If you can find out who this company is it could be vital info. for you and for ihb9.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I presume you're following ihb9's thread in any case, but it seems this evening that they have managed to get the invoices they received cancelled.

Can your daughter find out from the snooker hall who this mysterious organisation is that runs the estate?  They are the ones who have the power to halt the whole thing.

From my own case on the same estate, it was the business we were visiting themselves that contacted UKPC and got our PCNs cancelled. From the cancellation confirmation from UKPC, it looks like they called and followed up by Email, so Bury Bowl ought to be able to do the same ... although time has gone on now.

Apparently these new scheme was 'request' by the vets and snooker hall businesses, and it seems the snooker hall is owned by the landlord. Trying to find a contact for that there is https : //www[dot]potblacksportsbar.com/ which gives a phone number of 01284 704231, or they also seem to run a golfing simulator there too https : //www[dot]thegolferslounge.co.uk which quotes the same phone number or [email protected]

• Like 2

I messaged Andy Goodridge last week, he said he would email his contact at UKPC but that he was usually unhelpful. Still waiting to see the outcome as to whether he did email them. I will follow up after this weekend

This is what Andy said last week!

"We have had loads of it as you can imagine the company ukpc make their money from fines so it's not in their interest to signage it well!

We have signs on all doors and tell as many as we can just sometimes we are busy and people slip into club

Email me the details I'll try email them for you and kick up a fuss it's really there to stop people parking and going into town we get lots of it

I'll try for you email me details asap l've sent you an email.

1 hour ago, Sym01 said:

We have had loads of it as you can imagine the company ukpc make their money from fines so it's not in their interest to signage it well!

then write back telling the muppet they ARE NOT FINES!.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

4 hours ago, ihb9 said:

From my own case on the same estate, it was the business we were visiting themselves that contacted UKPC and got our PCNs cancelled. From the cancellation confirmation from UKPC, it looks like they called and followed up by Email, so Bury Bowl ought to be able to do the same ... although time has gone on now.

Apparently these new scheme was 'request' by the vets and snooker hall businesses, and it seems the snooker hall is owned by the landlord. Trying to find a contact for that there is https : //www[dot]potblacksportsbar.com/ which gives a phone number of 01284 704231, or they also seem to run a golfing simulator there too https : //www[dot]thegolferslounge.co.uk which quotes the same phone number or [email protected]

and they

Please spill the beans. 

This is the person/organisation to contact to call their dogs off. 

Knowing who it is will be massively important for future motorists who get caught out, as surely they will.

Almost scared to put this on, but this is a draft email. What else should I include? 

I am writing to you as I believe you are the land owner of Autopark estate, Bury st Edmunds.
I received a PCN from UKPC in March 2023 for my vehicle being parked on the estate for 29 minutes on 22/03/23. Although I admit to being the car owner at the time, I do not admit to being the driver of this vehicle. 
The vehicle and its occupants were using a business on this estate that they had been going to for 2 years. They were unaware that UKPC had taken over the running of this site and due to the poor signage and not being told on entry to the business that they needed to input details I,the owner, have now been issued with court proceedings.
I am appealing to you, as the land owner, to see if there is any way you could help cancel this PCN before it goes to court.

That's great detective work - well done.

I would cut out "Although I admit to being the car owner at the time, I do not admit to being the driver of this vehicle",  just not outing the driver is good enough.

I would also name the business and add that the business has admitted that users are sometimes not informed of the registration number regulation and also that they have admitted that UKPC's signage is inadequate.