£349.99 Adidas Yeezys - Evri swapped my parcel for other Adidas shoes

It is kind of you to say so. But of course it's not over yet.

They will file the defence. Please post it up here in PDF format when you receive it. There will be nothing new but we may as well have a look.
There will be a directions questionnaire.
You will be invited to agree to mediation.
We have now discovered that EVRi is threatening people who divulge details of the mediation on this forum. Of course EVRi are entitled to do that because the mediation is meant to be confidential – but this now means that we are unable to say whether mediation is worthwhile.

Therefore as EVRi is unwilling to be transparent about it we would strenuously urge you to decline mediation and to go to trial. We have every expectation of a 100% recovery plus costs plus interest if you take it to trial.

• Thanks 1

go grab it.

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Of course I want to fight this case and finger crossed its goes in my favour.

I am still waiting for the defence to be uploaded. Will I receive it via the 'MoneyClaim' portal?

I will follow the steps you are suggesting.

I will take them to trail and keep you all updated with all the steps I take.

It's not available yet. 

yes it takes a while for docs to be uploaded.

13 minutes ago, Londonboyj said:

I will take them to trail and keep you all updated with all the steps I take.

always check here BEFORE you do anything.....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Normally a copy of the defence is attached to the Proposed Notice of Allocation N149a (Directions Questionnaire N180) I wasn't aware that a copy of defence was uploaded to MCOL ...is this something new ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I have just checked my physical mail and the defence has just arrived I have until the 4th, which is tomorrow to complete it. The mail most likely got lost as I have been checking every day for an update and got it through the post.

Uploading the defence now!

Evri Defence.

Any Advice would be much appreciated as will be filling in the questionnaire and sending it off tomorrow.

Evri - Defence_compressed.pdf

I will be taking this claim to trail 100%.

Decline mediation. Say that you want a hearing.

Agree that it is suitable for small claim court and that you want the case heard in your local court because you are a litigant in person and they are a well-resourced business

Hopefully the answers to the other questions are obvious but ask here if you have any doubts

If there are questions which ask why you are declining mediation or why is suitable for hearing then the answer is that there are important points of law to be decided by the judge

We will deal with the defence later. Please handle the directions immediately because it is an emergency because it is so late

Hi, sorry a few things.

I'm not sure you can write just CNBC on the DQ and also you need to put crosses through the options that don't apply.

Maybe BF will tell me I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware it needs the full court name and non applicable options need to be struck through.

I'd recommend you to fill it out online as well and email it to the court so you can get rid of postal delays.

Edited by jk2054

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

4 minutes ago, jk2054 said:

Hi, sorry a few things.

I'm not sure you can write just CNBC on the DQ and also you need to put crosses through the options that don't apply.

I'd recommend you to fill it out online as well and email it to the court so you can get rid of postal delays.

For some reason on my MoneyClaim Account online, it hasn't even updated that DQ has been sent to me, so not sure how I send the questionnaire online. 

im not sure why your sending me that/what it's supposed to mean?

Edited by jk2054

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Ok 

A1: Yes/No (depends on your confidence in going to court)

C1: Yes

D1: No, this dispute relates to a contractual agreement so must be argued orally.

E1: [Your home court] as this is the claimant's home court.

E2: No

E3: 1

E4: depends if your unavailable at all - if you are then yes

E5: No

F1: Yes

F2: English

F3: English