parcelforce delivery issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I sent a monitor back via parcelforce as it had a fault (outside of warranty but seller had no issue repairing for me).

Parcelforce marked it as delivered with a POD photo that shows 5-10 small boxes but none of comparable size to a monitor, but they are refusing to compensate me citing that they have a proof of delivery photo.

What are the next stages of escalation within parcelforce/externally that I should be taking to try to resolve it - I havent sent LOC yet since im hopeful someone in england will pick up the facts and realise none of the boxes in the photo can be possibly be that of a computer monitor.

What I did so far

-Emailed Parcelforce

-Submitted a claim for loss

-Chased my claim for loss due to no response - claim rejected as they claim parcel delivered.

Any advice appreciated

as usual will donate once resolved to show appreciation for the assistance

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Please can you let us have the usual information.

Date

Value

Insurance

Etc

Sure

-Posted june 24th , express 48, insurance paid for, value (correctly declared) £900.

sent to a commerical property (not sure if it makes much difference)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

You have evidence that the parcel was not delivered correctly? What is the evidence?

Well the defendant helpfully supplied me a proof of delivery photo, which shows small parcels but no parcel big enough to be 2 monitors

And what evidence have they supplied that the monitor has been delivered?

Is this anything to do with the other post you have just put up about Royal mail and several parcels?

So they have supplied you a photo of the parcels which they claim are your monitor and yet it is evident from the photo that none of them could be a monitor – is that correct?
Can you put the photo up here please

Yes will do - just filling a more detailed desription of info for other thread, will post after 

hope is ok

Just tried to get it but they've wiped it from the delivery page and just left all the tracking updates.

I'm thinking to do the following

-Send an email to parcelforce to ask them to provide the photo (they take like 2 weeks to reply to emails)

-Draft and serve a letter of claim in the meantime

My thinking of this is that the timings will be similar.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Do I understand that you were relying upon a photograph supplied by Parcelforce and yet you didn't take a copy and now it's gone?

Unfortunately yes, I didnt realise the photos go, however if I submit a letter of claim with a very strongly worded reference to the photo I’m hopeful their legal team may take notice and actually look into it.

I’m stuck in the loop of generic unauthorised staff who cant do anything!

Do you think thats a good way to proceed?

Will the addressee give you a statement describing the pulses which arrived and the fact that there was no monitor included?

I think this is essential.

I think your strongly worded letter will have no effect at all and you will end up simply bluffing about a possible court action and you will lose credibility.

ok so I went on live chat parcelforce to explain that I was wanting to pursue further action for their failure to deliver, and as such I wanted a copy of the proof of delivery photo. They came back ignoring my request for the photo, but saying they reopened my claim. They wont provide a timeframe but I've seen some cases where it takes 50+ days to be signed off.

What's my best route to take here?

I think it would be helpful if you started taking screenshots et cetera of the reopened claim. You're going to have to start exercising some basic survival techniques.
Not having taken a copy of the picture i when it was available s a bit like having jumped overboard but having left your lifejacket on board. Big Fail.

When are you going to get this statement from your addressee?

I suggest that you work out now the rough template of a statement and then suggest to your addressee that he draft a statement on board of the same model.
You can start off by drafting a template and posting it up here.
You don't bother the person too much by asking them to amend and to amend until you have the statement you need.

Received a somewhat acceptable settlement offer from parcelforce today so hopefully will be all good.

I think I should hold off on asking the adressee from anything for now since PF have offered a somewhat acceptable settlement.

Should i still get one?

Edited by jk2054

ok they're back to being difficult.

I intend to send a letter of claim - if I post it here can you review it?

Of course. Don't use up time by asking – just post it

• 1 month later...

Just to update with this as per dx msg - I'm waiting on this one as BF advised to take RM one at a time and PF is part of RM.

I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Almost 2 full months ago you said you can post up a letter of claim and you haven't done so.

BF,

I sem to remember on another thread, you advised the op to try the "cheaper" claim as a test run then, if successful, come back to the "expensive" one?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Yes that is probably the kind of thing I would have suggested. Sorry I'm dealing with so many of these claims – and also several from  @jk2054 losing the plot with them all