Parcel lost - Yodel/Postage Supermarket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies if this isn't the correct place to post this, it's my first post. 

I booked 2 parcels with a third party courier site - Postage Supermarket but the courier was Yodel. Unfortunately I didn't look at the reviews beforehand and I'm now in the same position as many of the other reviewers. I opted to fully insure both parcels at nearly £1,000 each, dropped off the parcels and received a receipt.

Checked tracking a few days later and although they were collected from the drop off point they had both just stopped moving after day 1, I queried it with Postage Supermarket and was told they'd look into it.

I received reasonable service in terms of replies and was told both parcels had been delivered, the tracking just hadn't updated. I took that to be true and chased my refunds from the recipients as they were online returns, I was told by both companies no parcels had been received.

Went back to Postage Supermarket and they said they'd look into it, came back next and said Yodel had informed them they had returned the parcel back to sender, sender being Postage Supermarket not me. They were adamant they hadn't had the parcels back but Yodel are not budging and saying they have them.

All emails to Postage Supermarket have been ignored since this bar one from the operating director Hutch 1 month ago who reiterated they haven't got my parcels and can't begin a claim as Yodel won't let them open a claim as they're not declared lost. I've replied with my intention to take this to small claims via Moneyclaim online and this has again been ignored.

I also can't talk to Yodel direct as they just keep telling me to go back to the company I booked the postage with - Postage Supermarket.

Basically my question is who do I take to small claims as I've read legally I can take Yodel but would imagine the obvious would be to file this against Postage Supermarket and that will be Yodel's argument, as its another cost I just want to ensure I file it correctly and not have to do it twice, I can't see anything similar on the boards so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by kaydun

Please start off by reading as many of the stories on this sub- forum as you can. Most of them concern EVRi but the principles are the same.

Secondly, are not quite clear about your story.

Are you the seller of the items? Do I understand that you sold the items to some people and it now turns out that the items were delivered and you have refunded your customers?

You have given an involved account of the story but if you could simply put a bullet pointed summary – endocrinology with dates and values, that would be helpful.