Seahorse v Cabot

Seahorse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have no idea, from what I read, of how much you have helped Cabot customers already. Thank you Mr Seahorse. You will shortly see how it has helped.

I will trouble you and your co-posters no more, thank you for the clarity and good luck in your quest. You appear well supported and a formidable force. Looking from the inside outwards so to speak, the impact your 'little' Fan Club is having throughout the industry seems to be working, irrespective of my own personal views which may surprise you often co-incide with those points raised.

A need to study the impact of the industry's practices is obvious from the posts in this forum, focused by sub-sectors such as this one. The agenda for change is well and truely being drawn up if that is of any consolation, however painful that transition will be, I feel it is an inevitable result of consumer pressure once again.

I will now centre my observations upon other issues within the forum.

Thank you.

KMC = Ken Maynard Cabot?

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

subscribing

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

He can't be real surely? Clever fecker that's for sure. :cool:

He or maybe lady (you never can tell:cool: ) IS not him (The KM) and as for clever.....I'll hold off replying to that one.

1 - They never writes his own letters so is unlikly to write a carefully considered post

2 - They never actually says anything

3 - none of the people in any reasonable position with any of these sort of companies is going to go on an open forum and take the bombardment thay would get, they are not strong enough and know the worm is turning.

4 - all this KMC chump does it tries very hard to do the old, flattery then windup (except in my case - not sure what I have done, little old me, never harm a fly.)

5 - I have also asked Mr Spencer in our evenings email and phone call and he has confirmed that KM was out of the country this last week.

6 - If this KMC lass had anything of value to add they would have done so by now.

Anyway lets hope this KMC or any of these high powered DCA bods, eventually gets the "big chrome balls" like the ones at the roundabout outside Cabt Towers and actually add something to these discussions and enter into a serious discussion.

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Patients, my friend. Patience.

:p

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I've had a private PM saying that ( & he's a he not a she) he is a senior member of the CSA. Can't say any more on open forum, but I've confirmed it to be so.

Welcome KMC Towers perhaps we can get into some kind of dialogue? PM again we are open to speak.

Sarah

• Haha 1

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I've had a private PM saying that ( & he's a he not a she) he is a senior member of the CSA. Can't say any more on open forum, but I've confirmed it to be so.

Welcome KMC Towers perhaps we can get into some kind of dialogue? PM again we are open to speak.

Sarah

The CSA as in the Toon. He's just a couple of miles away. I think I'll pop in to see him.

Sarah

Sarah, hope she said it was ok for you to let us know who she worked for. If not she has just been outed. oops. Not to worry we wouldn't dare share any of KMC personal data with third parties, they don't do that with ours!!!!!:D

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Sarah, hope she said it was ok for you to let us know who she worked for. If not she has just been outed. oops. Not to worry we wouldn't dare share any of KMC personal data with third parties, they don't do that with ours!!!!!:D

Sadly, no HE didn't, but I know anyway and cannot breach the confidentiality requested if we found out (Which being a fan clubber is to be expected :D )

This is getting interesting and will be a great help to the inquiries we are making.

Worry not Mr Towers, you are safe with us ;)

Sarah

I don't suppose this guy told you his christian name. I've got a funny feeling I used to work with him a long time ago. If he's an ex civil servant I definitely know him!

Sorry Joe, can't go there, but he's in good hands :D

Credit Services Association?

Ken Maynard is the Chairman, I think?

welcome to the csa group

i guess you lot knew that already, no?

You're talking about the Cabot Fan Club here - course we know! Dare you even think about questioning it?:D We know more about them than even they do and I kid you not :D and they don't like it either...Do you Mr Maynard?

Watch this space..... it's gonna get even better! ;)

I think Mr Towers has just lost his job cos the CSA are looking:

Vacancy in Newcastle:

"Credit Services Association Manager Vacancy"

The Credit Services Association (CSA), the only national trade association representing the credit services industry, seeks a dynamic, forward looking Association Manager.

With over 300 national and international members, plus over 50 members of the debt buyers and sellers group (DBSG), the Association Manager will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the overall aims and manifesto of the Association.

Based in the CSA Executive office in Newcastle upon Tyne, and reporting to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record at senior level within the debt collection or the consumer credit industry and have an interest and good understanding of industry legislation and regulatory bodies. "

I think we all on CAG should apply ! Personally interviewed by Herr Maynard no doubt :D

P.S. Actually, I know one or two who would qualify, tbern fancy relocating?

Credit Services Association?

Ken Maynard is the Chairman, I think?

welcome to the csa group

i guess you lot knew that already, no?

LoL..me thinks sequenci hasn't read everything we've written thus far -- check out the 'info on cabot' thread sequenci , lots there to learn :D Us in the CFC know more than you could imagine hehee :p

Just hate every DCA out there

LoL..me thinks sequenci hasn't read everything we've written thus far -- check out the 'info on cabot' thread sequenci , lots there to learn :D Us in the CFC know more than you could imagine hehee :p

bah! folied!

too many threads, too little time, grrr!

Been meaning to ask what are you drinking in the picture lol!:D

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies