New strategy for Allocation Questionnaires

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?  

80 Caggers have voted

1. 1. If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?

• Yes - the draft was made into an order
    • No - standard/other directions were ordered

Guest peed orf
Why are you asking on this thread though?

I'm asking in this thread because it was a question on the AQ, and I'd followed the instructions in here when I filled mine out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Gary - thanks for the reply ... I posted the AQ this morning before reading this tho! I didn't reply to the defence so thanks for confirming that was ok :) I've taken 2 copies of the AQ so will send a copy to Littlewoods also with a brief covering letter ... do I send to Littlewoods or their solicitor???

By updated I did mean the interest (8% statutory) as it updates each time I go into it as the days tick by ... I sent a copy schedule showing the 8% with the draft order ... hope this was ok as it does show it separate to the charges ... I haven't added anything else on either since filing the claim

Just wanted to *bump* my post as it didn't get a response earlier ... hope no-one minds ....:)

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

do I send to Littlewoods or their solicitor???

Their solicitor.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Can anyopne see if the recent order Post 15 on the below thread could be applied together with this allocation questionaire

- If I am stating the obvious sorry - it just seems to me they are very similar concepts

One says you wont defend so we will call your bluff

the other says you dont defend - so bog off

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/20752-kazzaw-lloyds-asset-card.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/53089-fnc-ge-money-erc.html

21/12/2006 SAR

Next Step 31/1/2007 - Prelim / S.A.R Enforcement

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/55694-fnc-c-g-erc.html

21/12/2006 SAR

13/1/2007 - Prelim

Next Step 27/1/2007 LBA

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/55692-fnc-lloyds-tsb.html

21/12/2006 SAR

Next Step 31/1/2007 -Prelim / SAR enforcement

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/55784-fnc-better-half-nationwide.html

20/12/2006 Prelim with Schedule and SI £640

5/1/2007 LBA with revised schedule CCR £867

Next Step 20/1/2007 CLAIM

PC World - Refund Faulty goods Preliminary Letter 13/01/2007 - Consumer rights are getting addictive

Don't get angry get even:D

Personally i would go with either or if i were to use one of them.

Bearing in mind the case mentioned in the kazzaw post has not yet been completed it is probably best not to use it yet.

BUt in principle it seems like a good idea to me.

JMHO

GLenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Personally i would go with either or if i were to use one of them.

Bearing in mind the case mentioned in the kazzaw post has not yet been completed it is probably best not to use it yet.

BUt in principle it seems like a good idea to me.

JMHO

GLenn

I have subscribed to that thread. My AQ is due in 3 days after her 14 days expires. Hopefully she will post the results and we can all use it ;)

I think careful working will be required though! I dont think any judge would appreciate being told how to do his/ her job! LOL :D

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|

I think careful working will be required though! I dont think any judge would appreciate being told how to do his/ her job! LOL :D

I entirely agree.

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

If you want to follow the conventional route, see this - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

If you're considering using the new stratagy, read the explaination on post #39 - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires-2.html#post448100.

If you want to go ahead, print off Bankfodder's draft order from post #2 - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html#post441556 and attach it to your AQ.

Then see post #93 (a couple of posts above) for what to put in section G.

Good luck with your claim:)

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Lewis V LLoyds TSB court date - 9/2/07 Worcester CC

HELP - AQ submitted before new strategy proposed. SC&M AQ did not propose anymore time as at section A, but does state intetion to use one witness. Standard letter received from court citing heaing date, states that submission of any more relevant docs etc should be submitted at least 14 days prior to hearing. Is this a direction? If not should I submit staement of evidence etc in anycase? :-?

You need to start a thread in the Lloyds section.

Yes, those are your directions, they're just the standard small claims ones. You need send your court bundle to SC&M and the court office by the date specified. You'll need everything from the http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html, plus the McNamara interview - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cuttings-soundfiles-library/118-peter-mcnamara-bbc-radio.html, a schedule, all correspondance between you and Lloyds, etc. Yes, you can add a statement of evidence - the 'service charge' version.

Please do start a thread in the LTSB forum though, you'll find you'll get much more help that way.

Good luck with your claim:)

Go to here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/, scroll down to the bottom of the page, just under the list of threads you'll see a 'new thread' button - give it a click and then choose your title and write your first post.

Gary,

I submitted my new strategy AQ last Tuesday and still haven't heard anything and haven't recieved a copy of HSBC's AQ do you think this is a good sign lol ?

Just out of interest are there many people using this and are there many people who have used it and won / won because the banks haven't responded ?

chewy

Hi Chewy,

I'm about to send mine so let me know how you get on.

I have a question for everyone which is probably very stupid but hey here i go...

..I have no hard copies of my charges statements as sent to the banks in my initial correspondence. Therefore everytime i go into my file on my computer it updates the 8% interest. Does this mean my schedule is not ok to send to the court should they ask for it?

I know i did it right at the time but as the case goes on i'm confused as to how to work out the latest total.:(

Hi Chewy,

I have a question for everyone which is probably very stupid but hey here i go...

..I have no hard copies of my charges statements as sent to the banks in my initial correspondence. Therefore everytime i go into my file on my computer it updates the 8% interest. Does this mean my schedule is not ok to send to the court should they ask for it?

I know i did it right at the time but as the case goes on i'm confused as to how to work out the latest total.:(

Ooops. Youre supposed to keep a copy as its evidence!

Re the charges calcs, yeh I had thought of that as well.

As long as you state in your copy to the judge that the interest is updated automatically at 'XXp a day from date of claim submittal' it should work out fine.

Thats what I was planning on doing anyway!

Or you can temporarily set the date on your computer to the date of the claim....

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

Guest peed orf
Ooops. Youre supposed to keep a copy as its evidence!

If you go into the time/date adjustment on the computer, adjust it to the date you require, print off what you need, then change date back.

Worked for me!

If you go into the time/date adjustment on the computer, adjust it to the date you require, print off what you need, then change date back.

Worked for me!

Yes, I know that, but thanks. :)

What I was saying by the 'youre supposed to keep them' was that Claire said she had not got hard copies of all her statements as she had sent them off with the Prelim letter...

THESE are needed as evidence too. The charges sheets can be printed off at any time really. The charges themselves stay the same, its only the interest that alters and you'd be claiming for the amount on the current date anyhow once it goes to the court! ;)

What I was saying by the 'youre supposed to keep them' was that Claire said she had not got hard copies of all her statements as she had sent them off with the Prelim letter...

THESE are needed as evidence too.

I think that Claire was actually referring to her charges schedule when she called it a statement ... that's the way I read it anyway :)

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

Crikey! Thanks everyone for your advice good to know i'm not the only one!

Thinking about it.. when i sent my LBA to Natwest I don't think i include the interest on it ( as should only do this at claim stage) so the last sheet i submitted to Natwest was probably just the actual charges minus the interest which i can easily print off at any time.

The MCOL didn't allow charges to be attached, so my POC only quotes the total of charges £1497.00 plus the 8% interest at that stage £429.95.

I think i'm right in saying no one has actually had the actual charges list yet with the 8% included. I'll try the date changing on the computer (to date of claim) or otherwise I will advise on my copy to the court about it being updated daily etc etc.

So.... the daily rate that i worked out for my claim MCOL was only based on the actual claim £1497.50 x 0.00022 = 33p a day. It this what the spread sheet works out anyway?!!!! :oops: sooo embarrassed to be asking this!

Was absolutely useless at Maths at school but i hope that has given you a laugh anyway!:D

Hi, Claire

from what you've said, you've claimed just charges plus 8 per cent. You can't simply change the details to the higher interest rate: you have to change your particulars of claim. If allowed, it will cost you £35, which is non-refundable. If you want to do that, best do it v quick or you may find Nat West will settle in full to keep their costs down!

Best wishes

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

Hi Westy,

Yes i'm only claiming the basic charges plus the 8%. I didn't bother with claiming any of the interest the bank had charged over the 6 years - I didn't want to complicate my case so i'm happy with the quote on the POC. Just got to get a spread sheet which reflects this!

So in theory as far as the bank are concerned the daily rate of 33p starts from the date of my claim (27th November). Is it on the total charges plus 8% on that date (£1497.50 plus £429.95 ) or just the toal of charges £1497.50? :confused:

Haven't you got a thread in your banks forum that you could ask all this on Claire? If not it'd be a good idea to start one.

• Haha 1