New strategy for Allocation Questionnaires

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?  

80 Caggers have voted

1. 1. If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?

• Yes - the draft was made into an order
    • No - standard/other directions were ordered

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I sent my draft order with my AQ & the deadline was almost 2 weeks ago ... just awaiting a hearing date myself so let's hope mine will be over before it gets that far then eh!

congrats on your victory :D

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)

Anyone else I can think of ...! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is the deadline for submitting AQ's, mine is in. Arrived home to a full settlement offer from SC&M on behalf of Lloyds, for £4740.03

Presumably they rightly cr*pped themselves at the draft order I attached to their copy of my AQ.

Nice one!!!

I cant see Barclays caving in the same way tho - mine went in yesterday and a copy to Barclays too...

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|

sorry to be so thick, must be the mind numbing from my job as a driving instructor. Ahhhh!!:confused:

But is it a case of sending the new strategy AQ that ive copied/pasted, changed details of claimant/defendant/court/claim no.

And attatch it to the AQ

Thanks All

Copy and paste it and print it off exactly how it is apart from changing the XXXXXXX's to your own details. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html#post482191

There is also an explaination in the post underneath.

Also send a copy of the AQ and the attached draft order to the banks solicitors.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Regarding #79 from Deathlord about all of this applying to ERCs. I don't recall seeing an affirmative on this- if someone could confirm I'd be grateful (we're after Nationwide (in one of their akas) for £10k+change). N1 is in so I'm just anticipating some huffing on their part.

I'm not sure to be honest. Zootscoot should be able to tell you - try raising it in the mortgage forum.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

received my notice of allocation to small claims this morning - states the hearing should take no longer than 1hr 30 mins & each party shall deliver to every other party & to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14dys b4 the hearing. .. no mention of draft order details tho ... does this mean the judge hasn't ordered them or would the order arrive in a seperate document?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

The judge hasn't ordered them I'm afraid chezt.:mad: Shame, the indications so far have been that most judges are - this is the first one where they've been ignored. Don't worry about it though, it won't effect the final outcome of your claim as such, it just means you'll have to wait longer before they're forced to show their hand.

When is the hearing set for?

Guest peed orf

"The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the Defendant and to the Court"

Is "service" when the court tells you to do it, and not 14 days after posting?

14 days from the date on the courts order I'd have thought.

The judge hasn't ordered them I'm afraid chezt.:mad: Shame, the indications so far have been that most judges are - this is the first one where they've been ignored. Don't worry about it though, it won't effect the final outcome of your claim as such, it just means you'll have to wait longer before they're forced to show their hand.

When is the hearing set for?

Bugga!! Thought that was the case! The hearing is for 23rd March so it's time to re-read on all the court hearing/bundle stuff I can find in preparation. This is for my claim against Littlewoods catalogue BTW.

Also, I only realised yesterday I never sent the copy of the draft order to LW solicitors ... do you think should I bother now?

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

No, don't worry about it, its not really relevant now as they weren't ordered anyway.

Are you ok with the evidence you need to provide? Everything from the court bundle, plus you can still use the statement of evidence from this thread plus its supporting documents. Did you post their defence on your thread? Post a link to it if you like and I'll have a quick look.

No, don't worry about it, its not really relevant now as they weren't ordered anyway.

Are you ok with the evidence you need to provide? Everything from the court bundle, plus you can still use the statement of evidence from this thread plus its supporting documents. Did you post their defence on your thread? Post a link to it if you like and I'll have a quick look.

That's wot I thought - oh well saved a stamp! I'll let you know if I am/aren't ok when I start gathering! I did read what was neede etc a while ago so need to go back through it ... there's help in the template library isn't there?!

here's a link to the 'epic' defence reply ...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/41146-chezt-littlewoods-catalogue-3.html

It's post #51 ... thanks for that Gary! :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

Hi Gary,how are you? Let m,e firstly say how very very impressed i am with your knowledge on these matters, you are a fantastic help! However, could you please,please help me? I am at the stage where i have to fill out the N149 form,now i have ticked the relevant boxes but i am now at the 'G'stage,i have printed off the 'Draft order for directions', what i need to know is do i simply attach it to the 'G' section or do i also add the 'I respectfully request that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred.

Accordingly, the claimant proposes the attached draft order for directions, for the courts due consideration.

I estimate the hearing of this claim will last no longer that one hour' bit aswell???? Im slightly confused you see!! Please, please can you reply to me at [email protected] I am new at this and have never posted a thred before but im trying to learn quickly!! All the best-Craig

Hi Craig,

Attach the draft order to the AQ and add that paragraph to section G.

If your claim is over £1500, then yes - £100. Its recoverable upon settlement though.

Did you post their defence on your thread? Post a link to it if you like and I'll have a quick look.

What did you think to the defence Gary ... You can answer in my thread if u like as I've posted the Q their too :)

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Settled ...

chezt v's Studio Cards

Next ...

I received an allocation questionnaire for my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) claim to be returned to court by the 31st of January. I have also just received a Notice of allocation of Hearing (listed with other cases) to take place end of February at the local county court. It says

"The District Judge will wish to investigate whether any of the cases can be settled. He willalso wish to determine a)Whether it is desirable and in the interest of justice for more than one case to be heard together. b) What documents & factual & other evidence should be before the court on the final hearing and c)Whether any case/ cases can be tried as a 'test' case subject to the interests of both sides and all other relevant matters and if so on what terms as to the legal costs and otherwise"

Should I still send the AQ back.

Barclaycard (Defendent) have also written attaching their defence and also asked which statement dates I wanted and whether I still wanted copies.

I have requested advise on completing section G of my allocation questionnaire and I haven't yet got any advice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/58904-help-urgently-needed.html

Should I respond to Barclays and will I not be undermining the court by doing so.

Im sending off my AQ today, I have filled out section G with the below paragraph and have also attached the Draft Order.

'I respectfully request that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred.

Accordingly, the claimant proposes the attached draft order for directions, for the courts due consideration.

I estimate the hearing of this claim will last no longer that one hour'

Do I need to take photocopies of all of these and send a copy to Barclays Soliciters?

Also, on the Draft Order for the claiment it states:

"The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the Defendant and to the Court:"

Does this mean the documents need to be sent to Barclays and the court 14 days after me sending the AQ (today) or is it 14 days after the court gets back to me confirming they have accepted the Draft Order?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

14 days form the date of the order and yes you shoulnd send copies of the AQ to the defendant

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA