Parking Eye ANPR LOC - Teanlowe - Booths Poulton Le Fylde

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep ignore

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

But, but, but, weren't they going to take her to court if she didn't pay?  Instead they are making her ...

... open an envelope!

Have a good laugh at them and ignore.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

at the bottom it says:

This case is not subject to High court or bailiff action

so they are acting as a powerless DCA.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I was a bit surprised when you sent in your first post as I thought the first try was the right one rather than crossoing it out. 

No doubt you would have stuck to your original effort with what you know now.

"  My wife has just received Parking Charge Notice from those lovely scumbags people at Parking Eye.  " There is a well known phrase "Birds of a feather......". Well Parking Eye have certainly come up with another ****** in DCBL

I think they both know they are on dodgy ground since while you may have been in the car park for that length of time [though we haven't had proof that their cameras were properly calibrated on that day ] you certainly were not parked for that time.

First there is driving round the car park for a plaxc to park, manoeuvring into a space and getting out and locking the car.

Then returning to the car loading it up with goods bought perhaps taking the trolley back before getting into the car, putting on seat belts, starting the engine then driving to the exit.

That of course does not include extra time if there were children to put into child seats or elderly or disabled people wo need more time to get into a vehicle etc etc.

So that could take up 15 minutes on its own especially on a busy day. And those scumbags are quibbling about one minute.

One minute. Are other customers not going to wait to park for a minute when they can see another motorist getting in to their car? of course not.

• 1 month later...

My wife has just received Parking Charge Notice from those lovely people at Parking Eye.

The car park is a free to use car park with a 3 hour limit. She managed to stay for 3 hours and 11 minutes.

1 Date of the infringement
31/07/2021

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]
04/08/2021

3 Date received
09/08/2021

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]
Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?
Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]
No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up
N/A

7 Who is the parking company?
Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]
Teanlowe – Booths, Poulton Le Fylde

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.
BPA

Parking eye 001.pdf 3.67 MB · 20 downloads

The site is a multiple store site that is used for all the shops in the surrounding area with Booths in control of the car park ( It was a council controlled site until the Booths store was built and the car park revamped.)

Tomorrow's job is to get photo's of all the signage.

Booths have planning permission for the cameras and signs not Parking Lies, I don't know if that makes any difference.

Edited by FTMDave
Forum software gone mad

• 3 weeks later...

I just  looked again at their original PCN. PE are usually pretty good at complying with the Protection of Freedoms Act but not this time. They have missed one important sentence off the PCN. They have not given you the option of paying the PCN- Schedule 4 S9 [2][e]. So they cannot transfer the liability for the charge to you the keeper. Only the driver is liable and as so many people are able to drive cars that they do not own they are going to have their work cut out.