Backdoor PCM CCJ -

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received a judgement for claimant for PCM (Parking Control Management) for £291.78 saying as I have not replied to the claim form but I have never received the claim form in the first place!!!

Do I need to complete a N244 form? I don’t even know what parking ticket this is for?

What should I do now to appeal as I know 100%  no claim form came to my house and I have not moved house recently.

Any help thank you 

Please upload the judgement.  We need to see the date on it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

you need to ring northants bulk and ask for a copy of the Claimform by email pdf

there maybe a small charge. you will need the CCJ number

if they cant do that ask them to read out the address it was served too and the particulars of claim in full.

record your call.

have you moved in recent times?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor PCM CCJ -

I haven’t moved recently no, had some missing post over Xmas though but nothing major

i will call northants bulk and speak to them for copy of claim form or particulars of claim
I have attached copy it’s not greatest as my phone camera is slightly broken. 

2023-01-09 PCM Judgement for Claimant.pdf

well something is wrong.

you dont just get probably 10-15 letters going missing and a court claimform pack without a reason even if the number plate has been cloned.

have you checked the car in questions v5c  registered keepers address is correct?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for the upload.  It's fine.

dx is spot on.  All of letters will have gone somewhere.  Things should become clearer on Monday.

However, you might as well start to consider which bad option is the least bad for you.

1.  Pay within the 30 days.  Bad - £292 down the drain.  Good - no CCJ and no knackered credit file.

2.  Apply for set aside.  Bad - £275 down the drain.  Good - the CCJ is cancelled and you get to battle the fleecers as in your other thread ...

... probably.  Set asides are granted are a lot more than they are not granted.  But get a useless judge and you could be £275 down and still stuck with the CCJ and knackered credit file.  £275 is nearly £292.

3.  Defy the court and not pay.  Good - £0 paid.  Bad - knackered credit file to punish you for six years. 

You don't have to decide immediately.  Let's see what Monday brings.

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So went through all my paper work and found this the last correspondence for my old car and then I sold it to we buy any car September/October time.

I am guessing that after I sold they sent all paperwork to the new address keeper or whatever the address the car was registered in after I sold? 

I will call Monday and update.

Thank you for your help

2022-10-11 Gladstones PAPLOC.pdf

and  did you reply to that with a snotty letter?

it is very unusual for fleecers to look to see if a cars v5c address has changed once they start court, UNLESS the new owner wrote to them and told them you'd sold it and use it to PURPOSEFULLY get a backdoor CCJ against you. this is beginning to smell badly.

dx

and they

Hi

No never replied 😔 I literally mate he’s the ref to that letter to the cc’d letter received yesterday but have not received anything after that letter in August. 

I feel I need to pay as do not want a ccj but want to try and fight it afterwards for sure 

well that was silly 

if you'd replied you would not be in this situation.

and you know not too ignore a letter of claim from your numerous other ppc threads....

get the info we need , you've plenty of time to pay if you need too to prevent it staying on your file.

dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven’t been well,

I paid the ccj and received another pcm ticket for my old car dates 28/11/2022 for £100 and 28 days to appeal.

I’m going to appeal on grounds that the signage is very poor.

I will upload a picture later today.

They will no doubt decline it so I will go to the ipa 

please dont appeal!!

start a new thread for this new ticket and fill out our have you a parking ticket questionnaire 

and they