TPS ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - Wrong Reg - boddingtons Gt Ducie Street, Francis Street, Manchester, M3 1PQ

Hi All sorry for not getting back sooner.

The judge was referring to the signage, and the part of referring to a £100 charge if something is not declared within 28 days. I cant remember specifically as I've binned all the paperwork now. 

In my defence I said to the judge but I didn't have to declare as per POFA, I had no obligation to do this, as this would compromise my name. I also said I did respond to them on the matter at the PAPLOC stage.

She wasn't interested though as her mind was made up about 1 particular aspect of this signage, and that was that.

She was well aware of Di Minimus, but she obviously felt this matter was more important to her.

Im sorry I can remember specific wording of signage, but it is exactly that she decided the case would be judged on

Thanks another user .

Yeah I did feel like a bit of a fish out of water it is so intimidating and you feel absolutely terrified to question a thing the judge says.

I think somebody better qualified than me could have made the point better.

I don't know.

She just seemed obsessed with that aspect of the signage

Definitely Judge Lottery then as just looked at one aspect.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!