Parking Eye anpr pcn - overstay - Asda Totton, Southampton ***Cancelled by Asda***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 689 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These things are like buses......

The driver was in Asda car park for 3 hours 44 mins,and the signage says only 3 hours max.

the 2nd letter to keeper has now arrived, and last day for the reduced payment has now passed.

1 Date of the infringement 11th June 2022

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 16th June 2022

3 Date received 24th June 2022

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] no

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up n/a

7 Who is the parking company? Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Asda Totton, Southampton

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. BPA

PE PCN Reminder notice.pdf

I am not a solicitor :!::!:

Most of my knowledge came from this site :-D:-D

If I have been helpful in any way at all .............. Please click my star..... :-(:-(

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye anpr pcn - overstay - Asda Totton

Sometimes the easiest way to get tickets cancelled is to write to Head Office. Mr Z. Issa is the CEO of ASDA  -his email is

[email protected]

If you write a polite letter to him saying your family are regular customers [and almost 4 hours were spent at one of their stores -you can include a receipt for the shopping if you still have it]. 

You could point out that PE are not observing the  Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 by issuing PCNs whish are not compliant with the Act.

It follows therefore that PE are pursuing the keepers of the car that have allegedly breached one of their rules, and the keeper is not liable for any debt because PE can only pursue the driver as they have failed to issue a proper PCN.

There will be many incidences where PE have  pursued ASDA customers who are the keepers of the car, but were not driving the car at the time.

Eventually it will come out in the newspapers which will look bad for important Companies like ASDA.

Something along those lines without blaming ASDA just PE .

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye anpr pcn - overstay - Asda Totton, Southampton

Result.....

I went in this morning, and spoke to customer services, and asked if a manager was about... I handed over the 2nd letter from Parking Eye.. She asked if I was here for the whole time, so I said no.. I went out for an hour and then came back. She cancelled it there and then.

• Like 1

I am not a solicitor :!::!:

Most of my knowledge came from this site :-D:-D

If I have been helpful in any way at all .............. Please click my star..... :-(:-(

That is good news.  Asda seem to be one of the better supermarkets when it comes to cancelling  PCNs. It should be a lesso to the others as we do have choices about which supermarkets to go to. And  you are not the cheapest supermarket if your customers who are also motorists get hit by £100 bills for nit picking reasons by the parking crooks. It also shows that you don't think enough of your customers to do anything about it. 

Eventually you will be left with most customers who don't have cars. Not good economic sense with out of town large car parks and how many non motorists can carry home a £200 shopping list.

• FTMDave changed the title to Parking Eye anpr pcn - overstay - Asda Totton, Southampton ***Cancelled by Asda***