pharma rep v HSBC

pharma rep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today submitted my MCOL online ...so what happens now do i just wait as up to now everything i have sent is to the canada square address and havent had any kind of reply what so ever..

Im just wondering about the 28 days to follow giving xmas holidays etc what happend with that as the banks wont be there will they?

Send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement from the court and then send a copy to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

Yours sincerely,

• Haha 2

Yes

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

I would send to both now, it seems they can never have too many copies of your schedule, although no matter how many you send, they nearly always come back saying you havn't supplied enough information.

Hopefully I'm nearing the end, I just phoned the court today as I've heard nothing since the defendant returned their AQ on the 30th Nov.

Got some pretty good news from the court as they told me they had struck out the defence and that the defendant had until 4pm on 3rd Jan 2007 to submit a revised one or I'd be able to enter judgement against them. Somehow I can't see them getting this done by 3rd Jan, what with Xmas in between, so fingures crossed.

Good luck! xx

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

i have sent 2 copies of my schedule of charges to court today ..i completed my MCOL on 12/12/06 and when i looked at the MCOL site today (14/12/06) it says they have aknowledged it , so my question is does this mean they now have 28 days in order to put in a defence then if they dont by that time i win? or am i being too premature? should i be doing anything else now or just sitting back and waiting:???:

No, the 28 days are calculated from the deemed served date. So as Michael has stated, if the claim has been acknowledged they will get the full timescale to file their defence..........14th Jan.