ParkingEye/DCB(L) ANPR PCN no.1. 15/09/2020 - Letter of Claim now Claimform - - Hallsville Quarter, London Basement And Surface

Hello,

Following the submission of my defence,

last night I received an email from DCBL indicating that the claimant intends to proceed with the claim (I've attached a screenshot of the email for reference) along with the N180 directions questionnaire.

I'm unsure how they obtained my email, but I suspect it was through the courts' form when I completed the Acknowledgment of Service. This email almost slipped my attention.

I have also today received a letter from court to state they have received my defence. 

It appears they are requesting an online telephone hearing with the court.

Could you please advise me on the necessary steps I should take at this point?

Thank you for your assistance.

Letter-Email 25-04-24.pdf N180 - Directions questionnaire (Small Claims Track).pdf

the court would never fwd on your email AD to a claimant.

the email and their n180 are purely intimidation tactics if you GO READ a few PNC Claimform threads.

cause i bet MCOL claim history says nothing about DQ n180's being sent out BY THE COURT to either party yet.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So, an important step is to kill email communication to prevent them ambushing you with last minute documents, just before a court hearing.

Send them a letter instructing them not to use email for any further communication in your mutual legal dispute.

Get a free proof of posting from the post office and keep it safe.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Hmm, that's strange how they got my email then. 

I assume the below is ok to send to DCBL, Nicky? 

Hello,

I am writing regarding our ongoing dispute and the upcoming court claim reference xxxxxxxx. To ensure fairness and transparency in our communications leading up to the court hearing, I request that you use postal mail exclusively for all further correspondence related to this claim.

Please refrain from sending any communication or documents via email.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to contact me via postal mail at the address provided above.

Yours sincerely,
xxxx

That looks fine - apart from being too polite 😉

Invest in a 2nd class stamp and make sure you get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

7 hours ago, dx100uk said:

i bet MCOL claim history says nothing about DQ n180's being sent out BY THE COURT to either party yet.

well?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...