backdoor CCJ Aktiv Kaptial - set aside - whats next?

batty69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm it didnt send! will wait till I get to 20 post, only 2 more to go, all will become clear!

The people involved monitor this forum quite extensively and I have seen how underhand they can be for myself in the way they have handled my case.

I'm not taking any chances.

However suffice to say,

they are a well know company on this forum,

who has done this before.

Fortunately I have the ear of a cabinet minister who's willing to take this up once it's resolved (they are not allowed to involved in any ongoing legal disputes)

Damn! didnt send, I need 30 to send to you, 20 to mod.

Trust me I will, I think when the full facts are revealed there is a good chance of this DCA being stripped of their licence.

Yes a solictor is involved, we were planning to take action against these people ourselves.

Problem is, he's gone away on hols for a fortnight, this then dropped through the door earlier this week and I have to file early next week.

Am desperately trying to get hold of him!

Hopes this throws some light on my earlier posts,

because I need to either delay or get away with handing over the bare minimum of my case till I can get hold of him.

We know from experience that a single unfortunate ‘admin error’ will not see a debt buyer or DCA stripped of its licence. That’s wishful thinking.

Is this your solicitor or theirs? If it’s theirs and he knows what’s going on, the SRA should be your next stop.

It's mine, as we were planning to go either fast track or multi-track with the counter claim.

I found a recent similiar case to mine where this has happened, the claimant settled out of court.

Also there is another company involved who are sort of off the radar, who are doing things this company would never risk in their own name.

Ahh yes, the old "Admin Error" excuse, as we know they are not admin errors.

Fortunately they are leaving a big paper trail in my case, that will show it is nothing of the sort.

However if said DCA gets wind of what's coming their way, they are going to start covering their arses so they can claim the "Admin Error" excuse.

Calling Andy,

can you point me in the direction of a sample particularised defence somewhere?

I want to make sure I'm getting the format correct,

i.e. not too little info, but not too detailed either.

i.m onto the counter claim part of my defence.

how much detail do I need ?

is it brief like a POC, particularised POC or Detailed (i.e. cite how, what and why the damages I have claimed for have occured)

Andy I've had a good trawl around the forum to find the nearest case to mine in terms of procedure (rather than the case matter) and the closest I can find is this thread which you have been helping on.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?348133-Moved-and-received-CCJ-Help-please/page1

on page 4 of the thread, post 67 the posters states

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?348133-Moved-and-received-CCJ-Help-please/page4

1. Judgement be set asidelink3.gif

2. The defendant do file defence by 4.oopm on 20th July 2012

the parallel to my case is that these were the orders that have been given in my case after my set aside, the only difference is that the judge has split these over two orders.

In the thread in question, which I am now following religously as it looks like it's going to go down somewhat a similiar path. is that,

a) Maybelate wasn't advised to put in a particularised defence at this point

b) After sending in the brief defence, an AQ was sent out and the case started following the "normal" path.

I'm a bit confused as this seems a bit contrary to what I have been advised here, what am I missing ?

Every claim every defence every scenario is unique batty...there are no parallels or sample particularised defences.It all starts at the Particulars of claim.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I appreciate that,

just trying to get a sense of what I need to get in.

I have gone for a "semi-particularised" in that I have used the standard defences on here regarding documentation (where they are missing in my case).

Plus added a few other defences which are particular to my case,

I'm not accused of adding them later.

But are being deficient on citing my evidence till the exchange of witness statements and documents.

That's the best approach to adopt never be to particularised...keep your options open.Cast doubt and open the claimant along the process.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Actually what I meant by "Sample Particularised Defence" is the format, e.g. where do you put the date,

do I need to quote case no.,

do I need to make a declaration of truth.

what I mean is, not the content, obviously the content is unique to each case, but the format.

e.g. when I did my ws for set aside a solicitor contact of mine gave me a template to work from but the details were totally irrevelant to my case (wasn't even a DCA/debt case)

I dont want my the defence thrown out because I didn't follow something procedural, like forgetting to quote the case number!

IN THE XXX COUNTY COURT CLAIM NO: XXXXXX

Claimant

Nasty Bank

V

Defendant

Batty

DEFENCE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Statement of Truth

Dated xxxxx

Yes Batty you will submit a defence & PT20 Counter Claim.