VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone.  I just like to put down a few pointers for people who get PCN/Card on windscreen residential . (KEEP CARD).  It may cover other areas.

I am not trying to teach anyone to suck eggs but here goes.

1. Got back to car ticket on screen, don't remove it take pict of position.

2. Take pict of all signs in the immediate area to you car.  If the nearest one is X meters away take picture.  More important if it is dusk or going dark.

3. If sign is not near you car, measure the distance in steps from your car to sign.  Then go back when convenient with friend and tape measure, get photos of this activity.

4. Try and take pict of each sign in location, if sign is on fence with car obstructing view, take picture.

Points raised by Judge.

1. The Judge picked up on a point in my case on the windscreen ticket/card, they had stuck it under the wiper which is under the bonnet, he could not see it in their picts, so asked VCS rep, "if I cant see it in you  picture how could the defendant"?

2. Judge asked for pictures from VCS, that were near car?  VCS could not answer. 

3.  The Judge asked "what in distance was the nearest sign to defendants car"?  VCS could not answer.  I was able to tell Judge the exact distance 23 meters, I had measured the distance and had pictures for proof. 

4. VCS rep tried to say one off the pictures was in location it was not.  We had proof in pictures off the layout of signs.

If they issue a layout of the carpark with phantom signs.  GO AND CHECK I BET A £100 POUNDS THAT IT WILL BE NOT AS THEY SAY AND I A SCOTSMAN😂

Hope this helps.

Very good advice but too late for motorists who have yet to fall foul of the crooks. You caught them out with their signs not being where they said they were. this happens quite a lot with all of them and that calls into question their Witness statement. And that casts doubt in the Judge's mind about the veracity of the rest of the WS.  One Judge in a Parking Eye case said their WS was "tantamount to perjury". 

Needless to say, the motorist didn't lose that case.

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA ***Claim Dismissed***