Lantern/chapman claimform -old QQ loan.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

just an update.

i have complained to Quick Quid with regards to not answering my email/question with either a yes or no to the interest charge. and the response i got was they are willing to accept the payment of 25 per month for 6 months and yet again no response to the question asked....any suggestions?

cheers

lets

£1 a month for the life of the debt, end of.

They have had plenty of chances to enter into meaningful conversation, as they have ignored your perfectly valid requests, then you can only assume they are unwilling to assist therefore leaving you no alternative but to make the decision for them, and that is now £1 a month.

Guarantee they will soon buck up and write to you once they realise they are only getting the legal token payment.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Fully agree. Drop them to a quid. Qq dont do court

They just inflate the debt with unfair charges and sell it on.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

this is what i have sent

Dear Sir/Madam

I have now repeatedly asked for confirmation that whilst I am trying to clear the account at the rate of £25 per month, that there will be no additional charges or interest added to the account.

I can only assume that as this question has not been answered, that Quick Quid are only too happy to add the charges and interest onto the account, thus pushing my indebtedness to Quick Quid even further ( of which is against FCA guidelines), therefore, unless I have confirmation by 6pm on Thursday 28th September 2013, I can only assume that Quick Quid are only too happy to take a token minimum payment of £1 per month.

For your reference I have included my last emails asking the same

I look forward to your response

Dear Bill & Ben,

My repeated requests for an amicable solution to clearing my account, has been met with silence and your unprofessional attitude.

I have repeatedly requested that interest and charges be frozen on this account in order for me to pay an amount which is both comfortable and realistic to me.

You have continually ignored these requests, therefore, you will now receive the legal token payment of £1 a month for the life of the debt, or until such time I see fit to increase, lower, or stop altogether future payments.

Regards,

PRINT NAME

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

had a response all interest and charges have been frozen provided i keep to the agreed £25 pm

a result there for me .

ta for the advice all

Good as long as you're happy with that, well done.

• 4 weeks later...

Check up with them anyway. Just to be sure. Also, is the default notice compliant?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

the Default Notice has an account number on it that, when checking on the account history on QuickQuid shows that that account had been paid off.

Also looking at the default Notice a further charge has been added to the account dispite being told whilst in the payment plan no charges or interest would be added. "QQ Agreed to your terms originall on 08/09/2013. Interest and Charges were frozen effective that date ,effective to that date. Your balance is £~~~~. Can you please verify receiept of this e-mail"

just tried a live chat with collection and before it was terminated i was told "You are default, a £12.00 late fee was charged"

If they have definitely added charges to the account, when they said they wouldn't then IMO, I would drop the payments to £1 a month.

When they start spitting their dummy out, you can inform them that they had an agreement with you that they would stop all interest and charges, but faied to do so, so you have no alternative other than to pay £1 a month for the life of the debt.

an email received from them today....in short not only have they taken of the charges that where on the DN they have reduced the account by just over £200

This email is to confirm that your complaint has been resolved.

The automatic late fee should be disabled going forward. Credits totaling £36,00 have been applied to your balance. That along with your payment, puts the remaining balance of your loan at £623.44.

While you are keeping with the collection arrangement is in good standing for QuickQuid to forebear in this matter, all credit reporting and pertinent notices required by law are tabulated based the actual contract term.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any additional concerns, please contact me directly and as always, thank you for choosing Quick Quid as your trusted online lender.

• 8 months later...

Hi All

I thought i would pass this along.

I have a repayment plan set up with Wonga, and today I have received an email to say that the payment hasnt be made and that they wanted the full balance inc interest.

I tried to log onto my Wonga account, and here is the warning, my log in details failed when requesting the password, I got asked for my card details and my bank account details, this was needed to confirm the password.....i didnt complete it and no details sent..it may seem that they are trying to get the account details of those in a repayment scheme. please go careful as once they have your account details they will try and milk it.

I suppose the question is two fold

1) Was the payment made?

2) Is it possible that these are just the general security questions that they have on file to reset a password i.e the card and account details you used when you set up the account.

If the payment has been made you need to contact Wonga, if not you still need to contact them assuming you are continuing to repay

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Well the payment was made, however as it is now month 7 of the repayment plan they want to review the payments.

so now they have sent a whole new income and expenditure form to fill in.

i have converted this into a pdf which is attached.

my point to the statement is that what they are asking is confirmation of bank details, and once confirmed this leaves the persons account with the possibility of it to be fleeced.

especially if like me, all my bank details and card details have been changed so that wonga cannot access the account.