Athena ANPR PCN - Woolwich 1MacBean Street, Woolwich, London, SE18 6LW *** CANCELLED ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not saying that. I just think if you at least spell the parking company's name right there's less room for confusion.

HB

Oh figures, thanks for your corrections its just that I'm so furious about this whole thing I really appreciate.

Ldee247

What honeybee means is that the company is called Athena (As in the Greek Goddess) and not Anthea (as in the woman in Gary's office in Man Behaving Badly) :lol:

The only other thing is that you've called it a Penalty charge. It's a parking charge. There is a world of difference :thumb:

• Confused 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Hi, **GREAT NEWS**

I've received a response from Lidl today after writing a letter to the CEO and my ticket has been canceled. They have taken in light of my comments and requested Athena to have this charge canceled.

My comments regarding their parking restrictions have been noted and passed to the relevant department.

Thanks to everyone for your support input, guidance, and cooperation in getting this issue resolved I really appreciate.:-):-D:-D

well done

The Consumer Action Group needs help to cover its expenses.

You could help by making a money contribution to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

Please help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 6 months later...
Sorry, my point was do you mean Athena?

I think you may have said valued and loyal customer a bit too often, but see what the others think.

HB

Lidl sold their car parking rights to Athena to profit from their own unwitting customers.

Their punitive parking policy it intentional and designed to profit from innocent shoppers, many of whom shop at Lidlprecisely because they cannot afford to shop elsewhere. Expecting such people to then pay up to £90 for overstaying their brief welcome in their car park is nothing short of cruel.

The only thing that will persuade Lidl to change its avaricious and bullying parking policy is to not shop at Lidl.

lidls don't see a penny of it!

AND they PAY for these bandits to manage the parking.

9/10 they don't even OWN the land they lease it with no real right to ...go check planning perm.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

lidls don't see a penny of it!

AND they PAY for these bandits to manage the parking.

9/10 they don't even OWN the land they lease it with no real right to ...go check planning perm.

are you suggesting that Lidl have no choice in their parking policy?

is it not a commercial choice from which they profit?

very much doubt it,

companies that use these fleecers have to pay a yearly fee and its usually a e-dit from the headoffice that the local store must sign up.

all the money goes to the PPC.

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Athena ANPR PCN - Woolwich 1MacBean Street, Woolwich, London, SE18 6LW *** CANCELLED ***