Trade Union stops DWP investigating my complaint

kra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your not getting it are you.

The third party ie dwp rep can stop you playing or using the actual recording BUT THEY CANNOT STOP you using a transcript of it.

Take it to court if your that bothered. Stop complaining to them.

Send a LBA letter stating you legally can use a transcript of any and all recordings

I do not understand how the DWP can refuse a copy of this recording in order for them to investigate.

Sending a lba is something I am not able to do at the moment due to mental health. I can send lba but can not follow it with court action.

It seems the only way I can take DWP to account is to hopefully pursue court at a later date as and when I am able to do so....

I was hoping for advice on how to make DWP treat this complaint with merit and actually investigate it without fobbing me off

Edited by kra

If the DWP are ignoring you, why are you surprised?, then escalate it beyond them to the next level, the ICE.

What has your MP said about this?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!