CPM PCN - Vistors permit block of flats.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have read many threads now, but still have my concerns since I may have been too honest and offered too much information on my appeal. Plus, it seems most people have had tickets and yet still got a PCN, whereas I only had a permit from a resident.

I was working at a block of flats for a client.

Every day I would go up to his flat to retrieve a permit

he was always busy getting his daughter ready for school or I couldn't get hold of him by phone.

The final day I visited, it took a bit longer, about 15mins because the daughter was crying and causing mayhem, and he had a plumber in at the same time. It was chaos. I finally got the permit and went downstairs to hang it in my car as usual.

A couple of weeks later on 11th May, I got a parking charge notice. Someone was waiting in the bushes!

Started reading about it, and figured I should appeal, expecting to them to turn me down.

I just said I was the registered keeper, not the driver, but my admission of the fact that I was working there may have revealed too much.

I told them what I just wrote above about his daughter etc. I sent the appeal within the specified period.

They rejected me as expected responding on 27th June.

I didn't appeal through the IAS as suggested in their letter by the deadline as I thought it was pointless.

Now I have received a formal demand on 26th July

Should I just continue to ignore them?

I worry that I may have given too much information away. Here is what I wrote on my appeal:

Dear sir/madam,

I, as registered keeper of the vehicle relating to PCN ******, wish to invoke your appeals procedure.

I had been working at a clients property in several occasions prior to the alleged contravention of the parking rules and had been issued with and displayed a valid parking permit clearly within my vehicle.

This was the final visit upon which I had to retrieve the permit from the client who lives several floors up in the Greenwich Heights tower block.

During this time of retrieving the permit you took your photo (what a coincidence). Find enclosed a photo of the permit.

I am well aware of yours and my legal rights.

I am well aware that you normally ignore legitimate claims and reject appeals so you can make more money,

and then follow up with threatening letters but why not humour me and actually grant an appeal

I’ve got a story to tell. You’ll make someone’s day.

In any case, please supply a popla code if you refuse my appeal.

My name

Thanks in advance

IAS are useless. The companies who sign up to it, are the very shady ones that refused to follow the BPA's code, so they made their own.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...