CPCN - Meadow Street retail park falkirk Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Looking for a bit of help, again.

My wife was shopping and overstayed her free welcome by 18 minutes as shown in the attached file (hopefully have deleted all pers info).

I havent contacted them to say, cmon its 18 minutes over, however wondering if there is anything legal I can go back to them on? I know that local authority tickets have to be issued within 14 days however any chance that works with private companies such as this?

Any help appreciated.

Thx

G24 FORM1.jpg

OK, date on camera is 28 may so they are timed out for keeper liability under POFA so can only chase the driver, who is unknown to them.

Also, a more important point you didnt tell us is that the car park is in SCOTLAND

so there is no keeper liability anyway as POFA only applies to England and Wales and no such thing as trespass.

What I can read of their letter is garbage anyway

My advice is to let them continue to waste their money chasing you as they cant get anywhere,

Dont tell them who was driving,

dont tell them anything

but do tell us who the company is and we can advise you of what they may do next and whether it is worth complaining to the DVLA about their unlawful, accessing of the personal data of the keeper.

because they legally cant. Why do you think I made such a fuss about it being in scotland?

G24 are IPC members so that is double reason for ignoring their stupidity. You may get a letter from the worlds greatest solicitors, Gladstones (owneers Will and John) who represent most of the IPC (owners, Will and John- see a coincidence here but NO conflict of interest ever) in their heroic attempts to drop their members in it and lose them money by being just plian wrong. If you do, then you need to come back here but up until that point ignore an letters from G24 and any debt collector- ie Debt Recovery Plus ZZPS etc etc.