TPS/BW ANPR PCN - Company Car - Brighton Road Retail Park, Redhill, RH1 6QL ***Statute Barred***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the snotty letters are doing their job then.

what crap they write.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

which ofcourse is bs.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 10 months later...

open

• Like 1

and they

Have had a new Letter Of Claim (attached).

I've also put together my own snotty letter below (any comments positive or negative would be appreciated so I know I'm doing the right thing).

Dear Rachael and Sean,

Thanks for your third Letter of Claim.  It’s always a pleasure to hear from you.

I’ll repeat that your pursuing this issue further would only heap further embarrassment on you and the businesses unfortunate to have you represent them.

I appreciate it’s time to feed the unicorn again, but I’m afraid I’m not willing to donate £54 towards the cause.

As mentioned on both previous occasions, I strongly advise you and your clients reconsider this course of action given the significant likelihood of your losing.  The unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) alone would be worth the day out.  I wouldn’t mind a skiing break on the TPS/BWL-dime though.

Thanks again,

2022_09_06 16_18 Office Lens.pdf

Looks good to me.

See you've worked out the exact amount of the Unicorn Food Tax too - well done!

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

I have a reply to my latest snotty letter.

Ignore I assume?

I've also had the below response to more pressure on the planning people:

As per my email dated the 30th July 2021, this enforcement investigation was brought to a close as the Local Authority cannot assist further on the matter.

ANPR cameras are classified as adverts on enclosed land, and therefore would be excluded from Local Authority Control.  Under this exclusion class also falls any road signage as defined in section 64(1) of the Road

Traffic Regulation Act 1984), which some of these signs would be.

They don't seem to want to help.

response to sl 20-09-22.pdf

Yes, ignore.  You've challenged them to do their worst - yet all they are doing is making you open envelopes.

Good to see that BW Legal are annoyed with you copying letters to TPS.  They don't like being undermined.  Well done there.

The council I see are as much use as a dead hedgehog.  The fact still remains that the fleecers don't have PP which is a crime.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

just dont move without telling them in 6yrs from date of pcn

dx

and they

I think I'd do well to move house before January next year... 

Just for future ref as much as anything else, I've done a highly professional document showing the signs as they were at the time.

The outside sign is literally on the junction and one would definitely not have had chance to read it, that's if you even noticed it was there (I genuinely don't think I did, as I'm quite the rule-follower and would try to avoid the faff where possible).

The inside signs are too small to read from Google Streetview, even though the car drove around the whole carpark in Jun 2017 and again in 2020, which says to me you'd need to be looking for them, I wasn't, I was looking to get into halfords to buy my replacement headlight bulb.

Redhill Halfords Signs.pdf

6 hours ago, darrenham said:

Thank you.

Is it your expectation that this will just continue in a cyclical nature ad infinitum?

It seems so.

A Letter of Claim is the end of the correspondence process.  At that point the PPC either give up or take you to court.  Yet is seems that TPS don't have the gonads to do court but every few months bung Rachel & Sean a few quid to send you the same letter again.  Maybe they're trying to bore you into paying up 😄

Well done with the photos.  Very useful on the off-chance that TPS ever do do court.

• Like 1

Having seen the success a SAR (and associated LoC when they screw up) can have, and in the assumption that 6 years from the pcn (Jan 23) is the end of all this, should I put a cheeky SAR into TPS at some point? Or should I keep that in my back pocket? 

i'd pers not.

they would HAVe to disclose everything If it ever went to court anyway.

the most important thing to always ensure, and not just concerning this escape, is to always ensure any credit you last used/paid within say 7yrs , the owner of such, is updated should you ever move.

the typical cry we see here is a backdoor CCJ , because the above was not done.

the letters of claim on debts becoming near to SB date, is to gain as much interest as they can, on a last gasp attempt guessing the OP has moved, if they have then = guaranteed CCJ, max profit, for little outlay.

roboclaims made through northants bulk (some 750'000 every year) never ever see a human being, 85% go uncontested. money, money, money.

dx

• Like 1

and they

• 1 year later...

Any update here?  I ask as we have someone who has just got the Letter of Claim from these clowns.

Edited by FTMDave
Petty, unnecessary edit reversed

well they have 6yrs 

and they

Which, for me, has passed as of Jan this year. 

I've known you all longer than some of my real friends! 

Thank you for your help, may still be needed in my other threads and if I can help anyone else in return I will! 

Edited by darrenham
  • Like 2

well thats why then..its now statute barred..:pound:

• Like 1

and they

Well they tried everything they could short of taking you to court to get you to pay up. And you didn't . So well done for standing up to them and not giving in,

There is a possibility that BWLegal might start chasing you just before early January. This is because their maths isn't that good and 2024 minus 2017 is six years according to their calculations. No doubt it will be a pleasure for you to sign off with them that the Statute of Limitations passed lat year.🙂

• Like 1