Lowells/BW claimform - Shop Direct CAT 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a copy of General form of judgement order ordering that the claimant shall by 24/9/2016 serve copies of particulars of claim/document by which rights under the agreement referred to/notice of assignment/default notice.

I have now received these documents from BW Legal which have been lodged at my Local Court

CCA return.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
+4MB attachment redacted shrunk - dx

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shop Direct account summary has a reference number and possible Surname on it. Can you take the pdf down and remove the details?

Did you have a letter with the documents referring to what they are and why they're sending them?

I note £306 charges. The agreement is a recon and is missing page 2 - did they send it?

attachment sorted,

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so that sorts the mystery then

its a CCA return.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So is all this paperwork sent by them going to stand up in court then

Not quite. Sit tight for a minute and let the claim progress. Let's see what they produce at Disclosure stage. Given the amount of the claim, I think there's enough scope to tie them in a few knots later and make them consider the viability in pursuing to the end....whether it's good enough to achieve 100% success remains to be seen.

Do you recall whether the agreement commencement date is what they actually say... 21 July 2007? It looks odd to me that the first payment date is exactly a month after the account opening, then another within two weeks. Hmm..

I received a copy of General form of judgement order ordering that the claimant shall by 24/9/2016 serve copies of particulars of claim/document by which rights under the agreement referred to/notice of assignment/default notice.

I have now received these documents from BW Legal which have been lodged at my Local Court

Have you uploaded everything you've received?

No, would you like me to upload the copy of the letter sent to the court & myself by BW/Lowells outling the request for the General form of judgement request

Yeah, upload everything as a single PDF in the order that they've been provided. Edit out any identifiable details first though.

Sorry about the ref no's did a really thorough check (well I thought I did) unable to delete from this end..... Along with what is on post 51 I have uploaded everything I have received from them.

Ok... it would be really helpful if you could put everything in one document, and in the order of which they're presented in the WS, and upload it as one single PDF. It will make analysing what they've given so much easier.

attachment hidden

and they

witness statement

says that on the the front page of all they sent.

and they

No I don't recall filling anything in at all.

What puzzles me is why if they have had this debt for all this time do they start a claim now

is it to build interest on it & then catch you out last minute?

Also when they sent me a pre-court letter I replied with a CCA & CPR but yet they still went ahead with the claim

I thought requesting those would put any sort of court claim on hold ( I could very well be wrong on that count though)

I would tend to agree Cornish..its to build up the section 69 interest 8%...they buy debts...dont contact you for payment ...wait 5 years and then issue a claim and deceive the court with particulars going on about Pre Action Protocol and how they have tried everything to make contact to no avail and therefore in desperation (just before it hits 6 years) had no alternative but to issue a claim.

Courts fall for it everytime.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread